Over weight males in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 1477181011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Over weight males in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Over weight males in the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
People are often to locked onto what they see and miss some really good friends and times but still, like I say we don't have the right to take away someone's right to be a ass and or a jerk and the sad thing is that most likely it's going to hurt.

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Damn, dude weighs less than me, and is an inch taller. I wouldn't consider 225 overweight.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
As for beefy guys...yummmmm.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
exactly. I totally understand your POV. You're right that some will take any attention at all as a come on for sex. I think that's true in the vanilla world as well, but heightened in the swinging world.

We had a couple who was TOTALLY OBNOXIOUS and unattractive, the guy was a jerk, his wife was only in swinging so he wouldn't divorce her (what a reason, eh) and after their numerous attempts to hook up w/ us, I finally spouted off in an email that NO we were not interested, that they had a history of drama and being kicked out of places and we did NOT want to associate with them. Ok. Next time we were at a meet and greet, the guy caught my eye and said, "Oh, so now you're not talking to us?" Omg.

So. Yeah. There are idiot abounding everywhere. And some don't understand a simple concept like talking/being friendly/ being considerate/ and NO, and NOT JUST NO BUT HELL NO.

My rant for the evening. GIna

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Very good points indeed! I have found G that people do often (in my personal experience) confuse a flirtatious nature for a "commitment" so to speak to play. And it has gotten my ass into situations where an over aggressive man took my laughing, flirty banter for the all clear to my pussy...and the result is I tend to be a little bit more reserved. As far as big guys, Jay has never been a skinny guy. I am not attracted to skinny men, never have been. I like some meat, 180 pounds is my cut off. If I see bones you are not the man for me LOL. He has never had any trouble in the ls. But then again, the guy is a confident man. Women love that.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Good post, KZ, and welcome to the forums. I find it amazing that people are that hung up. Yes, have your preferences, but sometimes it's really a fun surprise to talk to people "out of your comfort zone," just to TALK. That snubbing thing really has no place among people proported to be open and fun loving. If I walk up to someone at a club, and I do (I'm like you, I like to draw people out), that doesn't mean I want to have sex with you...necessarily. I try to tell newbies that just because you flirt w/ someone downstairs on the dance floor, doesn't mean that's who you'll get together with upstairs with the clothes off...it doesn't always, or even usually work that way at events and hotel parties.

We are not "in shape." We've had great experiences with those like us, and even more great experiences with those who are not like us...in other words, we've been with people of all shapes, sizes, ages, colors, etc. We just have a great time.

it's ok if your preference is for HWP people, fit people, etc. It becomes not ok when you sneer at those who are not...or disdain talking to them in a social situations....my fat is not contagious...do not fear being seen talking to me. :) It won't mean that you desire fat people, it'll just mean that you found me interesting to talk to.

No need to validate yourself here, just be you.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I guess I will be the minority here, lmao, and say I like a big guy. BUT he has to be packing. Meaning if he is a big guy, it sometime makes it smaller, lose the weight bam! you are bigger. That being said I love the feel of a larger guy. I am voluptous woman and I don't like over powering a guy - but I also like fit men, and not so fit, tall guys and shorter guys who apparently love me lol. Ok, so I love men - but my point is - if the guy is confident, funny and smart, sensual and attentive - its all good

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
There is a wide variety of people in the lifestyle. This includes people of all shapes, sizes, races, fetishes, and kinks. That's what makes the fantasy possibilities endless. We are a "thick" couple, and those looking for hwp couples quickly exclude us, but that hasn't stopped us from finding play partners of all sizes. It shouldn't hinder you in the game. If anything you are holding yourself back. At those meet n greets are you actively participating in the party or are you more of a wall flower? Just remember that you have a sexy wife that has the hots for you, no matter what size you are. You start displaying that attitude and people will be sure to notice.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Hey I am a little slow at noticing things. Shoot me lol.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Silly, its been like that for like 2 months!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: Over weight males in the lifestyle