Over weight males in the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 147718
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Over weight males in the lifestyle
TOPIC: Over weight males in the lifestyle
Created by: sweettart The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DGREY, We both loved your pics and think you are very sexy!! While far from perfect, we both have found good lovers come in different shapes and sizes. Bon Apetite!!

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
From what I heard I did not actually see her asleep.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
So far, from what I know she had fallen asleep behind the wheel ,after pulling a double shift at the hospital.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
she, how are you feeling? Did they tell you what happened, she passed out behind the wheel?

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I am more like a moped accident than a train wreck :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have also had couples refuse to meet us because they don't meet anyone over 40 years old assuming you are a train wreck after that age lol."

Boy are the delusional lol!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I agree that meet and greets are the way to go . Some people do not photograph well , and size usually does not . I am a gym rat and weigh much more than I appear . I have had a woman tell me she doesn't consider meeting any woman over 135 pounds (most people can't believe I weigh more than 120 when they see me) . I have also had couples refuse to meet us because they don't meet anyone over 40 years old assuming you are a train wreck after that age lol. Be confident and affectionate with your wife , women love that and want to see more.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Odd, we have found that most women in the lifestyle are BBW, nothing wrong with that. And that a good amount of the men are on what my wife considers skinny, or considerably overweight, either one she is not interested. I am what I consider overweight I have big shoulders for my height and have always been heavier than I appeared. I was only 180 when she met me and she continually complained about my lack of meat. LOL she no longer complains of that anymore. My weight has never been a handicap for me.

OP you do not appear to be grossly overweight, but no offense you are sloppy in your profile pics. You can dress casual and STILL dress and act with confidence. A sloppy appearance is a turn off no matter the sex or size. Learn to use your swagger at home and get her feedback. If she finds it sexy other women may too. Wear nice jeans, always wear a button up shirt, and tuck it in, flaunt what you got.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19320 posts)
My husband is shorter and weighs less than I do. The weight used to be reversed years ago. I hope to rectify that part soon. When I met him I had initially thought , hmm hes a tiny guy. My ex was 6 foot 2 and 280lbs. A big difference than what I was used to. Sometimes I wish he was taller. I so wish he was healthier to gain his weight back ,but that is not in the cards right now. I am sure he wishes things were different with me too. No one is perfect. I am very happy with him , as they say good things come in small packages :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I suppose perhaps I should amend my original words. Since I am myself, larger, I am not attracted to larger men, ie larger in the sense that if they were a woman, they'd be termed as a BBW. Even then, that's kind of ambiguous because so many woman who use BBW I would never classify as BBW.

I like a tall, large man. I like to feel small next to a man so very skinny doesn't work for me either. Very large doesn't work for me because as I said before, it's been my experience that 2 large bodies don't move well together.

5"10 and and up and up to 250...yum.

Also, a lot has to do in how a man carries in, how a woman carries as well. I've had people say to me, "there's no way you weigh what you do." I suppose I just carry it well.

E

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(515 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Over weight males in the lifestyle