Newbie question : Swingers Discussion 109224
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Newbie question
TOPIC: Newbie question
Created by: curiousmichigancouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I too am a BBW and have had the same issues, although we've found that sometimes, even though they say HWP, and they've contacted us, they do want to get to know us. On the otherhand, sometimes, we contact people and never hear back from them. If you are confident about yourself, you'll go a long way. We have numerous "good" friends that we've met and have played with, even though their profile clearly stated HWP. My advice, if they contact you, send them an email back ... maybe the HWP thing isn't really as important to them as you think it is.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Well for crying out loud, what part of I'm a complete cutie- pie did you miss??? You're sexy and adorable and I'm sure that's what people see when they look at your pictures. People post what they're looking for, but like we post in our profile and I'm sure others feel the same way, "nothing is carved in stone". Just know that you are one hot sexy babe and go with it.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Talk to them before the party and let them know openly how you feel about this. Hopefully they will be mature enough to see the sensibility to what you are saying and if not, odds are you'll have the room to yourselves.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
He's good looking very funny and sweet, but he's mentioned several times that if he's invited to someone's house or he's going to a club he expects to get laid.... I'm the type of person that I don't plan anything if it happens it happens is the attitude I take. "

Wrong answer girl. Someone should NEVER expect to get shit from me. I mean YOU are doing THEM a favor by sharing YOUR room because they cannot afford their own. In truth and in my personal opinion, if you are too broke to party you should stay home or have people over to your house. You do not owe them SHIT. Not a damn thing. Damn thats annoying. I would let them know before you are at the club that you are NOT promising anything. This really ticks me off lol. If they don't like it they can pay for their own room. They may get mad but I'm telling you, its better that than you feeling pressured to have sex with someone when you aren't comfortable to do so.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Sharing a room does limit your possibilities, but it does not obligate you to have sex with the roommates. I would suggest though, leaving your door open so that others can wander in at will, especially if you have some hot activities going on...someone with a paddle is always an attraction...just an idea.

We do go with the idea that we will play sexually, why not? But that can also mean just with each other, if that's how the night goes. So, we don't have certain specific expectations or "agendas" as some of our friends do (one makes a sort of list...), but we always have fun because we always stay open to any possibility.

Go. Have fun. I would suggest next time having your own room, as sometimes you need to have some privacy, especially if things get overwhelming, or you just want to get away from the crowd a bit. Don't worry about the other couple, you are not their "babysitters," so to speak.

Have a great weekend! Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Ok we really aren't newbies, been doing this since 99, but I'm posed with a new situation. If you read my posts on the other thread you'll know we are going to a club this weekend. Besides my issues with self esteem, we are going to be going with another couple (dumb ass me offered to let them share a room with us because their money was tight) We've gone out with this couple several times and they are really nice, but the guy of the couple can be a little intimidating. He's good looking very funny and sweet, but he's mentioned several times that if he's invited to someone's house or he's going to a club he expects to get laid.... I'm the type of person that I don't plan anything if it happens it happens is the attitude I take. I'm not saying I wouldn't hook up with him but now that we are letting them stay with us I almost feel obligated, but don't want to limit myself to them if we happen to meet a couple we'd feel comfortable with. Any suggestions?

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(51 posts)
LOL my girlie G can't be blue!!! One more day my beautiful friend.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
it's no mistake we're both crazy Geminis.

WE ROCK!

hehehehe.

(to see myself so geminian is funny if you knew how blue I've been in recent days and how silly I sound tonight)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Snap that reminds me, I need to get off of my ass and get my Gemini tattoo done. SNAP

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
hahaha no...but he's making me a hot pink tank top with the symbol for Gemini on it, and the words: Gemini "the twins"

hehehe. I'll be sure to post a pic when he gets it done and I'm wearing it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Newbie question