New to the forum : Swingers Discussion 167033
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.New to the forum
TOPIC: New to the forum
Created by: MeNher88
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello all, We are new to these forum pages, We have been reading alot of the posts in this group and would like to comment on some of the things wev'e read, It seem's alot of you have had some good experiences with the M & G scene, were in the Philly area and have to say we did go to one of their M & g's about 2 years ago, what a complete and utter disappointment maybe it's just the people from the Philly area but their theme is if your not one of the so-called perfect or beautiful people they have no time for you and believe me we did try to conversate with many there but they had no interest in even holding a simple conversation with anyone outside of their little clique but god knows we tried like i said as I the male half am not shy at all and will walk up and start talking with anyone,but no problem after an hour we left and have not gone to another M & G. We see alot on here talking about confidence in themselves and about their weight, first of all everyone who has posted on here with their pic's up are all very beautiful, good looking people, we do understand though

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
MnGs can be "clique-ish", as can clubs, but they are not all created equal. Having one bad experience should not be enough to put someone off to something entirely - it could have been the group of people at that MnG (different groups host different MnGs), it could have been something about the way you were coming off but didn't realize it, or it could have just been a raw fluke of bad timing for the night.

But unless you went to a group that intentionally tries to consist of only thin people, then I would say it has nothing to do with your sizes, and certainly nothing to do with the Philly area.

As Gina said, there are also other ways too - groups on SLS, or just reaching out to others on an individual basis, and perhaps even in time parlaying that into a get together without a formal group behind it.

Derrick

Aston PA
Username hidden
(365 posts)
Welcome to the forums, you have been on journey and sounds to me as if you are really just starting to know your self. There are good people here and there are players. Take the good release the chafe.

suggestion on wife, she may need doc, sounds like she retains fluids easy perhaps needs water aka blood pressure pill from docs.

Hope you both find friends and fun.. never give up and a smile and good tude get ya almost any place

The Bratt Wolf Prince ala Fred

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
welcome to these forums, and it's a great place to just share your frustrations and seek validation and sometimes even advice :)

It takes having some good experiences to build confidence, and it seems you have to have confidence in order to build good experiences, but that's a vicious circle.

Research the meds your wife takes, as it might be connected to that.

Good luck in this forum and in the world of swinging. You will find people of all sizes and mentalities. There are friends who just gather socially, and that's always a good way to meet new people too...rather than a traditional meet and greet. I know, in VA, a bunch of us would just go to a public karaoke place once a week, and another group (lots of the same people) would go on family outings to amusement parks. I with you well and hope things look up.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
My wife whom I love dearly was never really heavy I mean the had the polish wie hips but not really heavy lol no smear against polocks lol, about 8 years ago she had to have a complete hysterectomy and after having it had other complications one being it did something to her hormones and she gained alot of weight, 8 years and they still cant find out what the problem is, one day she will wake up 10 to 15 pounds heavier than she was the night before then the next day shes 10 to 15 pounds lower, it also didn't help that the beginning of this summer she had to have 2 major back surgeries in a month, but I digress even with me she sometimes gets in these weird moods where she wont let me turn the light on or some other thing shes not feeling comfy with and I understand to a point but like I tell her I love her no matter how she looks, point is meeting people is like finding a needle in a haystack for some reason but we keep trying, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and also whats inside, sorry to post so many long posts but hey I'm on a roll lol, again like I said in the beginning I/We understand why alot feel low confidence at times but never ever let anyone knock you down with rude or nasty comments because your all beautiful in your own way no matter if your heave, skinny or something else it's whats inside that counts, thank's for letting us vent and we look forward to talking or posting with you soon....take care all.

Croydon PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
As were not perfect at all, yes in my younger days while serving in the military and for a time after i was the weightlifting dope who thought his shit didnt stink and had the chip on his shoulder and yes i did look good but my attitude was shitty and on the inside I finally figured out how ugly I really was, after losing 2 brothers and both parents, a failed forst marriage and alot of other things I let myself go and gained some weight but yo know what? With all that happened to me and after gaining the weight I finally found that looking in the mirror I found myself and my life changed and I felt good, my attitude took a 360 and I was able to be me, I dont consider myself obese at 6'0" and 265, my wife on the other hand is well very self consious......

Croydon PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Hello all, We are new to these forum pages, We have been reading alot of the posts in this group and would like to comment on some of the things wev'e read, It seem's alot of you have had some good experiences with the M & G scene, were in the Philly area and have to say we did go to one of their M & g's about 2 years ago, what a complete and utter disappointment maybe it's just the people from the Philly area but their theme is if your not one of the so-called perfect or beautiful people they have no time for you and believe me we did try to conversate with many there but they had no interest in even holding a simple conversation with anyone outside of their little clique but god knows we tried like i said as I the male half am not shy at all and will walk up and start talking with anyone,but no problem after an hour we left and have not gone to another M & G. We see alot on here talking about confidence in themselves and about their weight, first of all everyone who has posted on here with their pic's up are all very beautiful, good looking people, we do understand though

Croydon PA
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: New to the forum