Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. New Years Eve
TOPIC: New Years Eve
Created by: hotbichubbycupl
Original Starting post for this thread:
I cannot believe there is nothing listed for Portland on New Years Eve....we are going up and we want to get naughty. I prefer women who are thick.

So is it too late to plan a fluffy friendly get together for open minded peeps somewhere in Porrland? Of course we are a bi couple so something on that level is appreciated. I know the lifestyle clubs will be packed. I was thinking Oregon Theater. But maybe a meet and greet is better.

S if you are thick or thick friendly, any gender, any preference and would be interested, let me know and suggest a venue oyr ten. Hehe I would throw a house party but we are from Salem and need to hang in p-town.

Xoxo

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I read your profile because you asked me a question that I consider to be part of a judgemental attitude. it's been my experience when the first and only question asked is about weigh it is because the person has issues/insecirities with someone elses weight and is unable to accept them for who they are. And ofcourse I was right because you are into relatively fit people and don't want obesity in your sexual relationships. I am kind of surprised that you would engage in any type of conversation with someone who is confident enough to use the screen namehotchubbybicupl and who wants to find the same type of female or couple. I am surprised you don't read more profiles butt you probably only need to know the weight and nothing else matters. As far as my profile, well you don't care about that or who we are but how accurate our weight is listed, and it fluctuates both up and down from the weight listed. Butt personally I am, at my prime sexual appeal and fuckability when I am heavier than weight listed.

Tobe totally honest, I wouldn't find you attractive sexually as I have been with women of all sizes and once you go fat you don't go back. So hopefully I have answered your questions and you can have a great day!

Salem OR
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Thanks....not sure why someone who's profile said hwp or close to would read bbw......except once you go fat you dont go back. Giggles

Salem OR
Username hidden
(23 posts)
hotbichubbycupl : Nice comeback, Very good post! And feel free to post anyplace you wish, ovously everyone else dose.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(574 posts)
I didnt answer your question as it want relative, I'm happy, confident, and thick. I can read and see you have issues with weight and body size and didnt feel the need to defend myself or get into some weight debate with you.

Obviously, you are searching this type of thing out and dont have the maturity to accept being dismissed....so this is me not answering your original question as I've already wasted too much time on your second post statement.

GoodLuck in your adventure, for both of you.

Salem OR
Username hidden
(23 posts)
There are forums that are made for each state. That might suit you better . I do not see many people posing in your area in these threads. Good luck.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Thanks, thought about it but I'm looking for info with the possibility of more, not just the hook up. Does that make sense? Hope I didn't offend anyone by placing this here.

Salem OR
Username hidden
(23 posts)
You might be better off posting this on the HOTDATE feature on the home page. Just a thought...

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ok....still trying to find the best spot. Thought about Angels and Sesso, but they will be packed and last time it was with twenty somethings who didn't handle alcohol well. I hate paying to babysit when I want to gets my groove on. Paris Theartre is fun but the wood smells so musty and messes with my asthma and the floor is a trip waiting to happen. Can't imagine breaking my leg in 8 inch platform form shoes and still not getting to get freaky. We haven't been to Oregon Theartre and want to, but cannot find hotel close. Driving should be kept at a minimum, so that leaves me to ask......

Does anyone know of a cheap hotel with indoor 24 hour pool, maybe jucuzzi/hot tub in the Portland area. Especially a hotel that would be appreciative of couples who get very friendly in the pool and encourage mingling between the rooms. If so please share on this forum or in a private message. Also interested participants should let me know.

I would love a, "No-tell motel (where no one knows your name) experience." Especially with thick bi girls and bi guys! Saturday night. 12/31/2011

Salem OR
Username hidden
(23 posts)
lol spank anytime you want....but you need to be closer! Xoxo

Salem OR
Username hidden
(23 posts)
omg spank hahahahahahaha i love you hahahaha

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: New Years Eve