Needed - Other BBW's suggestions! : Swingers Discussion 59227
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Needed - Other BBW's suggestions!
TOPIC: Needed - Other BBW's suggestions!
Created by: MCpl4fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
The best advice was given to me a year ago.

Imagine what you want your body to look like. Everytime you look into that mirror, try to picture yourself what you want your shape to be, whatever that is. Trick your mind into seeing it. Eventually, you will start to see the beauty in your body and your body will follow.

I believed in this. At 290 lbs. I absolutely wouldnt look in a mirror below my face. My face never got fat lol. Oh, and my feet always looked good, so looking down at them all the time sure didnt do any good to what I was projecting outwards. Now, a year later and 70 lbs lighter, no changes in my diet or excercise or anything, just thinking it..........my mind is finally listening. Its a slow process and one you MUST do every single day. Having a supportive husband to confirm those positive thoughts is such a great gift. The rewards of seeing your beauty instead of the flaws, well, no amount of surgery could ever give you that. Your mind will follow what your beliefs are. So change your beliefs to more positive ones.

Walk like you look like your perfect self. Cause you are already, PERFECT just the way you are. But you have to believe that. Instead of worrying what others think or want or desire, just know that YOU are what you think, want and desire........others will believe what you show them. Trust me on this one.

Im still a BBW, but different attitude and KNOW I am worthy! That is enough for me. Everything else, will just follow right along.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Wow Flirty! You really made me think... and it all makes so much sense. I really do appreciate each and every one who posted. It has made me feel much better. I have never really thought much about myself. I cared to much what other people thought of me. It is so nice to be able to chat with others who share like minds.

Thanks again!!!!

Falling Waters WV

Username hidden
(34 posts)
MC Mrs 2 would be an excellent person to talk to. She projects an image of sensuality that so many BBWs have been deluded into thinking can't be accomplished by society.

I've seen some of her outfits (although I haven't seen the latest hint hint) and they are hardly frumpy "old fat lady" wear ! lol

Don't get caught up in the "I'm not anorexic, therefore I'm not attractive" web.

Of all the ladies that have honored me with playtime, the most intense and enjoyable have been with women that wouldn't be found shopping in the petite section.

Hold your head up, find a blouse cut down to there, a skirt that's way too short, hose that flatter, shoes you like, and go hunt down that playmate you've been looking for! We're out there !

respectfully submitted (and waiting for the pics)

Mr Still

Adams MA

Username hidden
(211 posts)
The single MOST important thing about meeting new people is YOUR attitude! Most men are attracted to a confident woman because she is sexy in her confidence.( she doesn't need an ego-stroke, she doesn't whine, she doesn't stare at the floor all night) A confident woman IS sexy because she looks you straight in the eye and genuinely, warmly SMILES, she talks to/with everyone (I find something to compliment about someone I don't know as an ice-breaker...."Wow! those are pretty shoes, earrings,etc." "You have such a nice mustache, shirt, bracelet,etc"...you get the idea) For really 'adult' people size does NOT matter....it IS all about the attitude! If a couple/person is really hung up on HWP...they are missing out on an awesome experience...YOU. 2tot

Lewisburg PA

Username hidden
(110 posts)
I'm sure somewhere on this forum that this topic has been bought up before. I just have missed it and wanted to ask my own questions. We are a very happily married couple for over 10 years. We have been in the lifestyle since before we were married. So we know the ups and downs and pretty much everything involved in the lifestyle. Here is my problem ( being the female half of the couple of course.) This is not intended as a 'whine' thread or anything, just asking opinions. When hubby and I first got into playing I was not self conscious of myself at all being a size 12-14, but as the years progressed I have gotten bigger ( now 28). I have been though allot of stress in my life from loosing three unborn children to loosing my sister in less than 4 months from cancer and having to take care of my parents due to my father having a major stroke. So..I blamed stress the cause of my weight gain. So..I got a gym membership, got a dietitian, and started doing more. Months went by.. nothing. I felt pretty good but no weight lost. Went to the doctor and it was time for pap testing, ect. and got exam. Had a lump in my left breast so I went for more tests. In the meantime I got a call from my OBGYN that he needed to do further testing about a tumor I had on my right ovary. So.. the breast showed up just milk ducts left over from me being preg and loosing the baby. Relief from that. BUT I had to have surgery to remove the cyst that grew into a tumor. Since that has been take care of since last April I again have been trying to loose weight. My OBGYN found out my thyroid is not working like it should and further tests show I have hypothyroidism. Okay.. now we know that's the problem... I thought easy solution. NOPE! With proper diet and exercise and the correct dosage of medicine I can MAINTAIN my weight. Loose a pound here and there but nothing major.

I do not want to give up on the lifestyle. I enjoy it, my husband enjoys it. How do you become happy enough with yourself to enjoy swinging? When I was smaller we had NO problems going to local swing clubs and playing. Now, we go and we hardly play. No matter who says size doesn't count...well I can say from MY experience that it does. I have always judged people by there personality and not by their looks. I just want to be able to enjoy everything the lifestyle has to offer, but does that mean that I should have a life risking surgery to fix it? Maybe I need better suggestions on how to approach people???

I'm seriously asking for others opinions...but not starting a flame war online.

Feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks!!!!

Falling Waters WV

Username hidden
(34 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Needed - Other BBW's suggestions!