Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Need help with profile description: BBW or not, is the question
TOPIC: Need help with profile description: BBW or not, is the question
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is nothing wrong with you Kind. Please don't doubt youself, there is no need.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
whether or not the sex is okay, great or mind blowing....have a good time regardless and you will never lose.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
and dragon, remember. If he/she did not think you were hot....they would not be with you in the first place. People rarely do anything if they do not get pleasure from it :0)

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
lost... honey... you don't need a spanx!! ...we'll just have to think of other tight feelings for ya! :)"

gurrrl please!!! I take off my lycra and other methods of illusion hahaha....this goes down and other things go left hahahahahahaha

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Why can't I just say I'm sexual and leave it at that?"

Agree with you 100%. However...in this society, everyone has to have a box. And well in swinging, to some degree you have to "categorize" yourself I suppose...because if you are a lady who is only here for bi play and another lady is straight...well, there is no need for you to spend 2 hours trying to pick her up. So they are a necessary evil to a degree I suppose. However, in regard to BBW, HWP and the rest...I'm just me. And spanx. I am going to try them I think....I love a tight feeling haha.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I'm another new person but I think kinddragon is going to be fun! She's kind and open.

The pic I saw looks lovely and your profile is open, honest, clear and fresh.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4060 posts)
PS, my first "Girl/girl" experience was with a lovely, sexy overweight woman who had small tits. Also nothing to fret over. They come in all sizes and shapes too, isn't that fun?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I think you have to take with a grain of salt the advice to be honest by someone who lists zero as her weight. I'm not slamming you, Ontario, but people do look and judge. Perhaps they shouldn't.

I don't feel that you have to clarify your pics, dragon. You don't have label yourself anything at all. You are lovely and sexy and hot as you feel, and that's what matters, not what some standard measurement might tell you. There are women who are sexy and hot at 5'9 and 120 pounds, and women who are sexy and hot at 5'0 and 185. How YOU (and your partner) see yourself is what matters most.

I hate labels. I am bi, but I don't even like that label. Why can't I just say I'm sexual and leave it at that? There are degrees, if you read some of the posts in orhter threads, of "bi-ness" that I don't follow, just as there are degrees of fitness, of BBW, etc etc etc.

I don't really like the term BBW. But I follow this thread b/c I like it, am overweight, and find it encouraging and sometimes uplifting and helpful. You will see all sizes posting in this forum.

And, I am still growling that SLS hasn't been able to fix the problem of my height. I am 5'2". Not 5'1", although now that I'm over 50, I probably am shrinking, but dammit, I could use that extra inch.

Don't fret. Like yourself as you are. Fix what you can and what you want to, and enjoy life and your body.

BTW, I tried on shapers and spanx recently b/c I have a lead role in a short play, and omg....SO UNCOMFORTABLE! I peeled myself out of them and hung them back neatly on the hangers and shook my head. So I jiggle. So what? hahaha.

If you've ever seen Hot In Cleveland, there is a cute episode where Valerie Bertinelli's character is wearing one, can't get out of it to enjoy herself with a date, and it's chuckle worthy. Betty White keeps saying, "It's a GIRDLE."

Whatever you want to call it, if you can wear them, like them, go for it, just like anything else. If you can't, or don't want to, no worries. It's women who judge other women the most. Guys are pretty okay with us if they're attracted to us with our clothes on, they'll be attracted with them off, imperfections and all.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Hello, This is just my opinion but, I think that you should be as honest as possible. It might be risky but the pay off will be worth it.

Ontario CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
PM sent

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1306 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Need help with profile description: BBW or not, is the question