10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › B.B.W. › My Rant
TOPIC: My_Rant
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 12 of 12
User Details are only visible to members.
also, I just looked at your profile. are you really as angry as your profile sounds?

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
well this subject has been talked about constantly to the point of being a dead bloated horse.

We dont' answer every email, because we chose not to. Most times when we have answered with a NO THANKS we get some nastieness back from them. SO if we're not interested we simply hit hte delete button. That is your answer.

You can not dictate to others how they spend their time. If people chose not to respond, take it like adults and move on to the next one. Just because you were raised one way doesn't mean it's the only way or the right way to do something.

If you're having problems meeting people. Might I suggest going to a local meet and greet or club. that's how we met most of our friends. This also allows people to see you face to face and lets them see your personality.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 12 of 12
TOPIC: My Rant
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.