My Rant : Swingers Discussion 88235
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.My Rant
TOPIC: My Rant
Created by: THREEFUN695 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I suggest going to "The Farm Travel Club" It has many larger folks there. You would feel comfortable. You would be able to meet people face to face. That's always much better than over the net.

Good luck

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
If there is no pic, they did not read my profile and no reply is needed.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We do the same thing Spade.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
If there are no pictures, we respond that we will not contact further until there are pictures.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
this is in reply to jackie we are often turn down because we are afraid of posting pictures on wed dam these pic no telling where they end up which has happen to me already.but we try to answer all our mail some slip through the cracks I sure.but people belive cause you don't post pic. you are ugly but I belive we are not any less atractive then some we wrote to.but if you are skinny over weight bald what ever it all boils down to the heart .and a person who aim to please can't be beat

Oil City LA

Username hidden
(86 posts)
I'm following you hun....... *evil grin*

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
A couple of comments....

Even though replying to your email is just common courtesy, it's not an obligation. You can't come in to the lifestyle and feel that people are obligated to behave in any certain way. That's a path to disappointment and frustration.

You should also take a look at what you are sending to them. If your email is open ended ("If you're interested, let us know" or something like that), then it could be that you're leaving them an "out" to not reply. Maybe you should ask for a reply directly. You can even phrase it like "If you're not interested, let us know and we won't contact you again."

Lastly... SLS does have it's moments. We've sent mail to friends that they never got, and vice versa. While it certainly doesn't account for everything, it does occasionally happen.

orwell

::wondering if my shadow will follow me::

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
Jackie, I can agree with you on that. When someone sends you an email you should answer. True that. However, as I have also posted in other threads, sometimes people just simply forget. I am guilty of doing that as much as the next person. I feel bad when I catch one that I did not respond to, and I do then send out an email apologizing....but I know there have been ones that I did not catch. Don't take it personally. Just look at it as that couple/single missed out on meeting some great people, and thats simply their loss. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Jackie, You can't control how other people spend their time. Some emails just do not warrent a response. I'm not saying that is the case with you. for instance. our profile says that we're not just be notchers. My wife just can't have sex with someone that she doesn't know. so we get this "hey we're lonely tonight, come over for a night of sex". Does that warrent a response? I don't think so.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL, I'll have karen take the picture and I'll get it posted. steelers are on, got to go.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: My Rant