Mixed size couple : Swingers Discussion 65699
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Mixed size couple
TOPIC: Mixed size couple
Created by: AllTheBestParts The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmm, just send those big boys my way please!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Shelly, I tend to have a passion for pervin and your profile should have quite a few pervs from me sweetie! Isn't that one of the things pervettes do? *WEG*

You ought to cum to our next party in Lampasas. We finally set a theme right before I left for my little Tejas holiday tour... Body Shots and Glo lights!

I will be making some "virgin" jello shots for that night cause I am such a lightweight when it comes to partaking with the "good stuff"! I'd hate to miss out on tasting some sexy babes just cause I don't wanna get too intoxicated. LoL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
RaveN, there you go perving your fellow Texans again! LOL, mwah Shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Actually, I am one girl who finds big guys adorable! But at my size, anyone that is bigger than me is awesome!

Plus, I love those big arms wrapped around me and the softness of a man. Though I was engaged to a man 5'2........I knew his size wouldn't satisfy me forever. I need to feel small sometimes. Protected and safe.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Poki, For our Central_Texas_Socials, we won't know the date for another day or two. Let Master and Pet know that the theme is not definite. Cyndi and I discussed early "vs" late 70's, and also a possibility of togas tonight while watching Survivor. We still have to get together with Pat. You'll know as soon as I know. Winks!

If you are talking about the private affair I'm planning. I will be sending a private invitation as soon as I return so be patient sweetie.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
*WEG* and we love your attitude too. Closing in on any dates yet?

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Poki,

You are a beauty! Curves, charm, wit, and personalty..... Mmmmmmmmmmm! Oh yeah!

You and Coyote are a great couple with excellent taste and I for one love your attitude!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I have been with big guys and slender guys, makes no difference to me. Hubby prefers big woman but has been with smaller woman. I like women of all shapes and sizes, we both like great breast and a nice round butt. For us yes looks help but if they don't have the right kinda attitude to spark our interest forget it.

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
on that note it is hard enough for 2 people to get along let alone adding a third fourth ans so on. cant it just be said to each their own and let it be that and move on from it is there really a right or wrong way to be or want to be.....

or maybe we are all to sensitive that we all have to feel slighted at anyones opinion or desire or what ever you call it when you post it.

and for the recored the you is a generic you not meant for anyone in particular.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
I think I'm in love, rofl. Techie's right, whether you think it is moderation or not. It is extremely tough in this lifestyle to find 4 people who are ALL attracted to each other in equal measures. We are what people consider HWP, yet I can be attracted to BBW's and BBM's depending upon the "whole package". If it were just about size, IMO, this lifestyle would be extremely boring because you'd be eliminating well over 3/4 of the population who are not extremely in shape or extremely gorgeous. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Mixed size couple