Memorial Day Weekend : Swingers Discussion 79833
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Memorial Day Weekend
TOPIC: Memorial Day Weekend
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
To those who are traveling, or returning home, please drive safely. Colleen and Roy, you need a break. Soak up some sun and we'll see you when you return! S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Today I will be driving quite a distance to take my son to his Dad's. We will be in the car for most of the day. They are going camping for almost three weeks, and then have a huge family together planned nearer the end of the month after his Dad's b-day.

Tonight, I will be snuggled up with some forum friends in their hot tub getting ready to start apartment hunting tomorrow (: Looking at all I packed for the next few weeks, looks almost like I am moving in. LOL!

Yall have a memorable and enjoyable Memorial Day!

RaveN ( :~ (who never packs more than 1 med sized suitcase as a rule)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We had the big wedding thats been in the works yesterday. Most of the entire weekend was spent on that. Today is recovery!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I'd tell him you said that, but I don't want him preening in front of the mirror all day and calling himself hot, rofl. Actually, its the accent that grabs most women. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Short of my uncles, Mr 2 and J are my two favorite veterans. One of these days, I'll show you the pics of J in uniform. Scrumptious! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Then you only get single credit for roughing up, er...pleasuring a veteran (or two, or three). I'm hoping at least one of them was Mr 2! ;-)

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Were they wearing their uniforms? If they were, you get double credit. rofl S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Glad you enjoyed it. We saw the first one, but never followed through with the next. I like Johnny Depp a lot (does anyone remember 21 Jump Street?). I'm glad we didn't have anything planned today. My living uncles, all vets of course, were all home today, so I made some phone calls this evening and thanked them for just being them. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Well, of course the weekend isn't over yet. But the first thing and what we continue to do this weekend is honor the brave people who are supposed to be MEMORIALIZED. Then we picnic.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Well, you know us. We planted, soaked, planted, cleaned, soaked (are you getting the theme here). We were just so glad to have a series of days off without any work intruding, that we've been pretty much sticking close to home. S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Memorial Day Weekend