Lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 53189
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Lifestyle
TOPIC: Lifestyle
Created by: somefun1223
Original Starting post for this thread:
ok we get a kick out of people who say this is there lifestyle !to us for it to be a lifestyle it would mean that you did it more then 2 or 3 times a year ! right? we dont consider it a lifestyle for us .its more like a search for fun! it doesnt run our lives and if it happens thats great and if it dont we will live ! lol we figure we'd ask others opinions on this ? thanks somefun

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
we dont paly as often as we would like but with what we want we expect that but like some have stated its a hobby more then a life style and also an attitude that we like !! and we aslo enjoy going and flirting and we feel its a fun night even if we dont hook up with anybody and go in with the attitude of we will have each other at the least and thats better then what most people get lol we are strange i guess we have been married 14 going on 15 years and togeather close to 20 now and we enjoy sex still WITH EACH OTHER EVEN lol somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
chrissy....you said orgy....mmmm....we have to talk about that sometime... hugs and kisses to you as well, renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
lisa....you can hang out with us anytime....and um the 3 or 4 times a year thing was a weeee bit modest....didn't want anyone to think we were swing whores lol, but truly they do find us.....most people tell us that they approach us because we show so much love to eachother and our easy going attitude and my very friendly smile(amongst other things that are friendly)......hugs and kisses, renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
bicat "? i don't know, we do swing way more than 3 or 4 times a year. but when we go out we are not necessarily looking for a hook up, hook ups just seem to find us :)"

Ummm, yeah can we go hang out near you?

Lisa ;)

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
hey somefun...you have definitely came up with some great questions....it is kind of funny to us, we have been swinging for almost 12 years now, but way back when...we thought we were goofing around with ffm's, and exploring my bi-sexualness. then when one day a female friend of ours said, hey why don't you go to the swingers club, you'll have alot of fun there? we were like, we're not swingers, we like single chicks :) she said silly you are swingers, threesomes are a part of swinging....we did some research of terms, etc. and found out swinging wasn't just wife swapping....is it a lifestyle? i don't know, we do swing way more than 3 or 4 times a year. but when we go out we are not necessarily looking for a hook up, hook ups just seem to find us :) we just want to have fun with eachother, and enjoy our sexuality, even if it's just the two of us. and most of our vanilla friends know what we do, they see how happy we are, in our life and with eachother. they often ask to go out with us. we think it is awesome how much people are intrigued with our happiness, but it is not for everyone....so swinging is a part of our life, but our life is not all about swinging....renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
We try and meet our swinger friends at least once a month- wether or not we play is a different story.

I think this is a lifestyle for us. Not that we are always in bed with other people but because the openess, honesty, friendliness etc that you get when you hang out with swingers extends outside of swinging. Ever since we started we've been more confident and open with ourselves and with other people.

Did that make sense?:)

Lisa

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
ok we get a kick out of people who say this is there lifestyle !to us for it to be a lifestyle it would mean that you did it more then 2 or 3 times a year ! right? we dont consider it a lifestyle for us .its more like a search for fun! it doesnt run our lives and if it happens thats great and if it dont we will live ! lol we figure we'd ask others opinions on this ? thanks somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Lifestyle