Let's talk mini-skirts : Swingers Discussion 57726
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Let's talk mini-skirts
TOPIC: Let's talk mini-skirts
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yea, I saw that Poly. Personally I thought it was very painful to watch and it was karaoke at best. LMAO

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Maybe I'll catch her when someone asks which cheek the frog is on, rofl (it was ME at the last M&G)! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
If Mrs 2 wears the miniskirt to the next M&G, I will make sure my camera is flashing. I got pictures of the group last time and some of Mr 2's newly bald head (when there was no glare! lol). Next time, I'll make sure to catch her and MAKE her stand still so all of you can see how great she looks in those outfits of hers. She's my idol when it comes to "putting it together". S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Keds and a miniskirt is hard! Fuck me pumps are the way to go and yes we need photos :)

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Now that is a challenge!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Mini-skirts=good in my book :)

I have an obsecenly short jean skirt that I will wear with heels when I go out. I have a freckle on my leg about 2 inches from my hey-naner-naner and the skirt barely covers it when I sit. I just make up for showing so much leg by wearing a convervative top. Even if we're going out to meet other couples, I'll just wear a button up shirt (but buttoned only up to bra level)

I think short skirts always require heels because it makes your legs look really long. And in cold weather, thigh highs :)

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
we feel that if your comfy with it wear it !!! everyone has there own opinion and your not gonna please everybody and we say why try ? you will find people that like you for you and thats what matters !! ......somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Well, M, if they go after you for being in the BBW thread, they need to take "another" pot shot at me too! lol

Micro minis - I have one in my closet from 1972, believe it or not! It is exactly 13" long from the waist - and remember that I have a 33" inseam, so 13" isn't that long on me! I can't believe I used to wear this thing in public, and I will NEVER wear it to a M&G - I can't even sit without flashing someone! Those are the woes of having a M&G in a public lounge! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
No, I don't think you are delusional. I believe it depends on the shape of a woman's legs, ie are they shapely or tree trunks, and has nothing to do with their length. It also depends upon HOW a woman wears her clothes. I know women who buy extremely expensive dresses and do NOT look good in them. I don't believe, Mrs 2 that I've ever seen you NOT look good - a little slutty, perhaps, but it was on purpose! lol

S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I have to add here that Mrs 2 handles mini skirt better than I do. In fact, she handles it quite well, despite all of her mea culpas on having to rely on her own opinion.

Mrs 2, you have mastered the "art" of wearing a short skirt - and I try so hard to emulate you that I end up wearing slacks! lol I know I can't look that good. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Let's talk mini-skirts