Just love those bbw cpls,and single bbw ladies : Swingers Discussion 55239
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Just love those bbw cpls,and single bbw ladies
TOPIC: Just love those bbw cpls,and single bbw ladies
Created by: wcman The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lane, Mmmmmmm, you are so sweet. I would love to let myself go wild in your arms. Someday sugar.......................................

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
to all the hootie here i so love you all, so would love to give the sexy raven a good time also would love to meet cathy, well i still think a bbw is the hottest lover,i agree that a sexy bbw must hold her xex hoeome inside her cells, and most of the bbw i have loved are also bo too and not afraid to really let themself go and enjoy real pleasure send kisses to all the hottie here... lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Zen,

There are plus size parties all over the Bay Area not too far from you. A few are BBW swing parties (we host one that's welcome to all sizes but very clear that it's BBW friendly) and we host a regular BBW event that is swing friendly too. Come down and party with us.

Ella and Darren

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
oh raven sweety, that sex drive is in no way from hell. That is a gift straight from Heaven~! I love a capricorn....and I would love to see how long we could just lay and love one another....mmmm....I am also an attention seeking woman....lol. I am always up for more after others are played out...lol. I will stop out of respect too, but....would always take more and more and more.

Zenmack: Oh my, I got shivers up and down my spine just reading your profile~! Whew~!....."fanning myself"....lol. Alllll the waaaaaaaaay out there in Cali~! Raven in TX....you in CA.....what is a girl to do ?....lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Ne, Lucky vixen, you have a perfect match according to the signs. He too is n Earth sign. My partner is a Leo, so we have several mismatched areas. LoL!

Toys, I love what you wrote. I can relate...... LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thank you Zen, Yes, my partner well knows he's blessed. I too am blessed to have found him cause he understands my true nature and will spend countless hours pleasuring me. I am not easily satisfied fully, and he takes that time to ensure I am. Knowing full well that satisfaction is a short-term thing with me. Poor sexy sweetheart that he is. I do so love and need the visual and sound stimulations, which is why I'm always pervin. LoL! It's not just pictures or words though, sexual talk is a huge turn on for me. I don't mean just the nasty talk, but the loving and mental expressions too. I love the eye contact between us and the meeting of the minds. When I make love to my partner, I stare straight into his soul through his eyes. I know what he is feeling because I'm feeling it too. He takes my breath away like no one can. There is a huge difference between regular play partners and a special someone who captures your mind, body, soul, and spirit.

Sex isn't just getting certain body parts played with. It's a total package for me. It involves all of the visual, sound, feeling, tasting, smell, emotional, and anything that can cause pleasure. I naturally go into a tantric state and everything just feels so damn good. I need to have all of my senses pampered and pleasured for extremely long periods of time. I really have no idea how many times I have orgasms during sex. Are you talking individual orgasms, or continuous ones? Most of mine are continuous with no possible way to ever keep track of them. Mmmmm! They are never ending and when they do end, another one is just seconds away. I can give myself an intense orgasm just from thought. I can feel everything happening to me even though nothing is actually touching me. I use to feel like something was wrong with me because I am so insatiable. I just get more excited when playing, and then the nymph button gets pushed. * WEG * When I play with others, they have sex, have an orgasm or two, and are usually done. I am just getting started and after a bit, I start to feel uncomfy that I am always the one still playing while everyone else is just watching. I can wear out several males and females in an evening if I choose and still NEED more. I usually have to find a stopping point and just say, OK, I am done. Get up and walk away. Only my partner knows if I am truly done, or just stopping out of politeness of others. He takes me home and we resume making love in a more private and romantic setting.

Am I stubborn? I know I can be. My partner says I am. LoL! I am the typical goat. I do not act impulsively in most situations. Well, maybe shopping, lMCUAO! I am self-assured, independent, determined, stable, extremely resourceful, demanding, and possibly a "little" controlling at times. I have many more sweeter traits not mentioned in abundance too, and OMG! I have the sex drive from hell……… or is it heaven?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hm notice how stubborn leads to controlling! I'll admit to stubborn but I'm to stubborn to admit to controlling.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Well I am also a carpicorn....christmas baby! and stubborn ole goat also..just ask my hubby! lol...he is a taurus..and when this goat and bull get it on...watch out...the goat always wins! well I dont know if being a carpicorn makes me more sensual ..but it sure doesnt hurt!! Kate

Friendsville PA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
I had no idea being a stubborn goat had anything to do with being sensual, but Okay! LOL

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Zen, You continue to catch my attention. Hormones huh? Maybe, I just know that when they handed out Sensuality, I was in front of the line. Sensuality is an art form into itself. Passionate sensual sex is my favorite, although I love variety!

You may find this amusing, but ........... I am a CAPRICORN. New Years Eve baby to boot! Maybe that is why I can never seem to stay satisfied for very long, especially when my nymph button is stimulated.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Just love those bbw cpls,and single bbw ladies