Jessica Simpson's new curves : Swingers Discussion 123285
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Jessica Simpson's new curves
TOPIC: Jessica Simpson's new curves
Created by: BiFYorkCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok, there is a mixed view in the media about Jessica Simpson and her new curves, or Jessica Simpson and her "weight gain." In People magazine, there is a one page spread on her weight in proportion to her happiness in relationships. The title talks about celebrating or showing off her new curves. Is People magazine now trying to be nicer? Any other time they (and others) would be saying she's getting fat.

At any rate, she's always very lovely and attractive. Ideas welcome.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have heard that prostate massage feels good.

But I don't think thats' the appropriate situation for one, LOL...

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I will thank them for the coke bottle cornhole afterwards though:)

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
Theres' no such thing as an Old Appalachian proverb. We all die young from heart disease from the gravy and buscuits.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
"If you get mugged tonight by six guys who beat the living daylights out of you and cornhole you with a coke bottle while you are down, its somehow your fault?"

You really aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you bra...

Your having one hell of a hard time telling the difference between being a victim of circumstance as in your above stated question and the reality that we are responsible for our actions as in the topic of our discussion. Your throwing in all these abject scenarios of "what if" like situations that only further decry your position of understanding what we're truly talking about here. I would eagerly accept the admission of your misunderstanding before I'd accept another one of these lame attempts!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
So Blue boy, let me get this striaght.

If you get mugged tonight by six guys who beat the living daylights out of you and cornhole you with a coke bottle while you are down, its somehow your fault?

I guess from your skewered way of thinking, maybe you could have done more to keep from being 'victimized." Maybe you could have taken steroids, practiced Karate 3 hours a day and packed a cocked and locked 10mm....

Logic is like a two edged sword dude, it cuts both ways.

Without societal pressure on young women to look like skeletons how many would actually have these disorders?

Its not realy any different from being a mugging victim. There are forces at play that interact with peoples lives that they don't have much say so over. Neo Platonism is around 2000 years old, for example.

Maybe instead of blaming the victims of this, that or the other, you need to seek out the source of the given problem and concentrate on how responsible it is for a given situation before you pass judgement rashly based on feelings and not merit.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Old Appalachian proverb..."I'll just throw a bunch of shit out there and see what sticks!"

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
We all have conditions to contend with...he chooses to be a victim without personal responsibility for his actions, his words reflect as much in his posts.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
Any case scenarior you throw at me still dosen't change the fact of the root cause of ones death in that situation. Pretty narrow minded of you to suggest inflicting pain on another person like that...really. How does that suggestion strengthen your argument on why they died? Did society put them in the box? Or did their perception give them a hand?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
Tell you what Blueboy, Why don't you attend the funeral of somebody who died because of an eating disorder and explain to the grieving family members and loved ones how that person was not a victim of a sick, image induced society.

Good luck on getting out without a trip to the emergency room and dentist.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Still with the classic victim theory?

What separates those that are exposed to this sick society that can see it for what it is, deal with it and live normal lives and those who cannot and live a life less than ordinary?

Therein lies the problem. Not society nor any other scapegoat you can muster in its defense.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
TOPIC: Jessica Simpson's new curves