Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › B.B.W. › JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY
TOPIC: JUST_WANTED_TO__SAY_HOW_MUCH__I_DIG_BBW_THERES_MORE_PEOPLE_OUT_THERE_THAT_FEEL_THE_SAME_WAY
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 35 of 35
User Details are only visible to members.
hello and thank you bigbonedhottie, we like you a lot... you know how to make people feel good.... thank you.. tina & bobbie

Riverview MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I also dig BBWs! I have a group in Michigan Big n Beautiful People...it is open to all that appreciate the Big Sexy Swingers! I know I do! Peace!

Taylor MI
Username hidden
(145 posts)
I just want to concur with the OP. I love my BBW women. I wish there wasn't even a title, or taboo that causes problems. My girlfriend has issues, but i'll school her one day.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
wcman I appreciate your enthusiasm but caps is shouting lol. Welcome to forums.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Welcome to the forums! And for the smile this evening!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 35 of 35
TOPIC: JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.