JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY : Swingers Discussion 1237881021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY
TOPIC: JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One does need to loose 20 lbds or workout daily. One just needs to be happy being themselfs!!"

I agree with only one angle of what you have said. Yes, you need to be happy in your skin. However, whether you like to admit it or not, it is important to live a HEALTHY life. And for many losing 20 pounds and working out means taking medication for diabetes or not needing medication. Yes, its important to be happy with who you are. But living healthy is very important as well.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
BBW's For myself and My J it's not the size or shape or form of a person it's all about the inner peace of being comfortable in your own skin. A healthy attitude and personality is where it is. :) We have many freinds of different sizes and shapes. And as said if you feel sexy you are sexy!! One does need to loose 20 lbds or workout daily. One just needs to be happy being themselfs!! If everyone began to worry about what others think then the world would be a dreadage place to live in. So cheers to all big or small, chubby or skinny!!

Brockville Canada
Username hidden
(7 posts)
M you are soooo right about that. I am often contacted by husbands for ideas on how to make their woman feel more beautiful. And yes, a man who shows affection and love does help make her feel beautiful...but essentially a woman has to love herself and feel beautiful from WITHIN. I have had female friends where you have to continually feed them compliments. Like you said, it gets old after awhile.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Gina Gemini is a wise woman.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
if you're sexy, you're sexy , no matter what...

That's all that really matters. I find that to be true more and more. If you don't like something about yourself change it, if you don't want to change it, at least quit griping and making excuses...because THAT is not sexy at all.

Sexy is as sexy does, to paraphrase Forrest Gump! "us fat people" don't have the corner on good attitudes and "inner beauty." Inner beauty can be in anyone.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
AMEN and amen again to that!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I doubt that I would have ever married a "thin" woman.BBW's Rule. especially mine!"

LOL. Welcome, from a "thin" woman.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Welcome to the forums!

This can be a fun thread to post in, and hope you enjoy it. I grew up and lived most of my life in your area...

Enjoy sls and all it offers. My husband feels as you do about more voluptuous women, but he seriously finds beauty in most women. Looks are important, but that's a relative thing for a lot of people, and can make for a wide range of sizes, shapes, colors and other. Attitude is important too, and the most beautiful woman by social standards can have the worst attitude and undermine her own attraction that way, while someone with some imperfections (which we tend to believe make people interesting) can have the most amazing attitude and sexiness and end up being the most attractive.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Just wanted to comment:, I love my BBW sweetheart. To me there is nothing sexier than a woman who has some "meat on her bones" and knows how to still be "sexy" and "sensual". I doubt that I would have ever married a "thin" woman.BBW's Rule. especially mine!

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
curious, your default pic did not upload properly.....delete it and re-load it :0).

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY