JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY : Swingers Discussion 1237881011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY
TOPIC: JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love bbw's but bbobw's no I beleive to a point where one just lets them selves go. and can't even walk any more. when you just know you have to lose weight or die.

Oil City LA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Personally If find attitude sexy.

I know some holy roller-beauty queen types that couldn't turn me on if they tried.

And I know some bigger ladies that get me aroused just from talkin' with them.

Sexy is as sexy does.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I have been with women from 97 pounds to 300 pounds, and I truly love all types of women.

But I am confused that often the scrawny size women seem to dig us bigger guys and the bigger women sometimes don't.

I prefer a fuller figured woman myself, but what do you do when opposites attract?

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
So, does that mean your SO needs to gain 20 pounds? Just asking...I'm a bit confused about your preferences.

At any rate, I would still like to lose 20 pounds this year and keep them off.

Slow and steady...

Hmm. I'd much rather use that line sexually than dietetically. (ok, I know it's spelled wrong, if it's even a word...I've been on vacation!)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Thank you Mr Husky. I'm drooling over that picture, by the way...something about cowboy hats. Yee ha.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Nothing like a good handling...

Am feeling quite good this morning. More sleep always helps, and so does doing a lot o activity (unfortunately, not sexual activity last night...I'm talking YARD WORK), taking a walk with my husband and our dog, and eating correctly (instead of with my hands...hahaha. "correctly").

Okay. I'm much better at writing in here at night! :)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Now ma'am, it would mre likely be femalehandling

Wolf

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3162 posts)
would that be manhandling?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Now, that's what I like to hear!!!! Good for you hon. Granted c'mon down to Texas and see how the locals handle ya.

Wolf

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3162 posts)
If I did work out daily I would lose 20 pounds. It's a matter of being lazy sometimes, and occasionally a bit rebellious, which is just plain stupid.

Doing better, by the way. I'm finding that Sunday nights are the hardest for me, and I'm at my weakest as far as wanting to eat everything in the house. It's a habit, and prob. psychological. I'll look into that one.

But you know what? I did really enjoy myself at the beach and did not have one bit of false modesty, or even false pride regarding how I looked in a bathing suit, etc. I got compliments all weekend, which weren't necessary, as I felt just fine. Am I fat? Yeah, I am, but I looked ok in the choices I made, and didn't worry about it. I was there to relax, have fun, etc etc., and that's what I did. We also went out and I got lots of attention...wasn't tugging at my clothing or wrapping my arms around my body to hide myself...I looked fine in my outfits, and didn't worry about it. Is that confidence? I don't know...it's just that I wanted to have a good time and that how I looked was sort of secondary, although I spent time looking my best. At any rate, had fun, was flirty, and got great attention from attractive people.

On the beach, there was also no insecurity. What I am right now is what I am. If I make changes, then good for me. But I do not diet or starve myself JUST so I can go to the beach. What good does that do?

At the same time, when I ate, I did consciously make good decisions. But, Here is what happened in one situation...a bunch of us went to DQ and I foolishly ordered a small cone, the smallest one, knowing that I didn't really want or need it. I took a few licks, and threw it away. It's not that I worried about the calories...ice cream itself makes me feel ill. Why make myself feel ill if I'm already having fun and enjoying the beach and surrounding activities and attractions? Food doesn't ALWAYS have to be a part of that fun. THAT's what I'm learning, and changing my mindset about.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
TOPIC: JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY