JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY : Swingers Discussion 123788101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY
TOPIC: JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY
Created by: wcman The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
welcome SA young couple, just read your profile on the who's online page and then found you here! Hope you'll enjoy the forums.

I have a fave line from your profile: She has wonderful curves, amazing tits and an ass that will make you harder than Chinese algebra

:)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Not really sure how long this post has been going on but to add my two cents i think that BBW or even heavy set women are a hell of a lot sexier than those that strive to be thin. F-that shit. Give me a woman thats not afraid to be herself and ill shoe you a man that's more than ready to lick her clean. lol

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
MAN I think this thread should have been called...calling all bbw please contact me ;-)

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Where are the women yelling out they love BHM's??? LOL

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I would also like to add the majority of men that did respond to the young man were from south of the Mason-Dixon line . It is a comfort to know I will not face rejection at every corner because I do not wear a size 10.Like you do up north .

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Don't you just love it when someone shouts some crap from the roof top and then you don't see him again. It's been 39 days . I think what we have here is a case of the attention whore . What do you think?????

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
We'd love to meet and look y'all up if we get that way. Same goes for y'all if u get to GA anytime look us up too

Summerville GA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
couplehere if only you were closer 8[ . Hey if you get up in PA look us up.

Hughesville PA
Username hidden
(186 posts)
So where are all the ones interested in me and I suppose I would say I'm bbw but that being said any takers on a fun couple who is layed back

Summerville GA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
We love BBW's and want to meet more in our area! I am a big girl and want to play with others that enjoy all that I have to offer. If there are any interested in our area, ask to see our pics.

Hugs and Kisses,

Eileen (and Alex

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: JUST WANTED TO SAY HOW MUCH I DIG BBW THERES MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT FEEL THE SAME WAY