Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Is there any couples with women that like big guys
TOPIC: Is there any couples with women that like big guys
Created by: chumlynbambi
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a average looking big guy, with a very beautiful bbw wife, It seems that there are not very many couples that the women like big men. It seem they all like skinny or average men. And I don't mean just small women. It looks like the bigger women want small or average men too. Please let us know what you think. Thank you for reading. P.S. I do know my wife likes big men. LOL Todd & Amber

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am here to tell ya there are some hot hot hot gals who dig us big men!! Mmmmm oh yeah!!! I am a big big olk boy but i have some great lovers and playmates and met several here on sls, which is why i keeps payin my ducets to them.

Frog and dammit I am bringing the BIG SEXY BACK TO LIFE!!!

*laughs

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Raising hand, "Present!"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
My god! Stocky men with chest hair that feels like curling up to a big bear? OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo YESSSSSSSSSS!

You just called a meeting? I am there!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Y'all need NOT be getting me to thinking about stocky men with nice, dark chest hair...or I'm going to have to go have a meeting with myself LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
well after reading the posts on this forum--i wanted to add my two cents too been great to see this subject-and to read the positive remarks from some great ladies! as the male half here-i was always wondering how other people we going to judge us-tina was originally the one to wonder-is there anybody out there-that wont judge her for her size--but we soon found out that there was alot of folks that don't care about her size--and that made her feel like a million bucks! and to top it off-we also found that there are some special gals(one from this forum)-that likes us big guys too.we have made some great friends-and to them we say -thanks!!

Germansville PA
Username hidden
(67 posts)
I am definitely initially more drawn to a man with some meat on his bones. In the end though that is just one of the many factors that make a man attractive to me. For me it's the total package...build, brains, humor, etc. I certainly would never say "no" to someone because they are of smaller build than I normally like just as I would never say "yes" to someone just because they're more my ideal body type!! ~Julie

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(70 posts)
*applause to all the folks who enjoy and love us BHM's and BBW's* Feel free to gimme a shout and chat and what not!!

Frog of Frog and Lisa the_love_frog on yahoo

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Oh my god, you just haven't found the right women yet. I love big guys...in their arms is like nothing else. My ex was 5'1" with a perfect body, so I've been at both ends of the spectrum. One of the sexiest guys I ever knew was a very large Italian man, not too tall (5'10" I think) and over 350 pounds possibly. He could pick me up in his arms, he dressed nicely, smelled good, had a shaved head and sexy eyes, a deep voice, and just really was a sexy guy all around. He did a lot for my self-concept. Size doesn't matter in MANY areas, does it?

Hang in there...you'll definitely find women who like you as you are...there is someone for everyone here.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I have only dated one guy that was smaller in weight & height than me. I had never dated a smaller guy and I liked his personality at the time.. so I thought...'what the hell...let's try it"......The whole "relationship", for me was difficult... I had to be careful what kind of shoes I wore so as not to tower over him tooooo much (which I already stood 6 inches taller than him flat - footed and I constantly had a pain in my back from slouching so much..haha) Anyway... I consider myself a very independent, strong woman.. and I take great pride in that.... but even I love the safe, secure feeling of a man taller and bigger than I am wrapping his arms around me...strong, broad shoulders to lean on.... kind of like a feeling of being taken care of... and god knows I dont want to have to be my mans body guard if the big boys pick a fight.. Not that I wouldnt kick some a$$ for my man......... but you know what I mean... LOL Lots of hugs for the big guys...... Mrs Rockin

Old Town FL
Username hidden
(412 posts)
Sometimes it is just a matter of change. I've always been a pretty good sized boy and I have always done well with having girlfriends (not bragging just fact). But after 10 years together my wife looks at smaller guys and wants me to slim down to where I was 30 years ago. But I have no doubt my wife would never think of running off with another smaller guy.

Walnut MS
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Is there any couples with women that like big guys