Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Is BBW different for everyone
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My older sister and I have very different body types. She's about 5'5" and has battled a good amount of excess weight all of her adult life, while I'm 5'9", used to be quite thin, and now still carry my extra weight fairly well. Several years ago I was clueless about how badly she felt about herself and how jealous she was of me - so clueless, in fact, that I didn't realize how badly I hurt her feelings when I gave her a little kitchen magnet that said, "You's not fat. You's FLUFFY!" It was meant as an acknowledgement of the battle she faced in trying to lose weight, and that there was a less pejorative term for it that could be used. Our mother told me months later that my sister cried when she opened the gift and promptly threw it in the trash. I never intended to hurt her, and have been much more aware of comments that could be seen as insensitive by others.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9188 posts)
and p.s. plain old you is wonderful.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Cannot wait to see you my darlings!! Text me when y'all come down, we can party either in SA or Austin...whichever you like, you are the guests!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Sexus and Lost, thank you ladies. We are planning a trip that way here very soon, should be before the summer is up. You two are going to make my heads swell, yep both of em....lol. I'm just a regular guy, plain ol me...well maybe more facetious than most......hehehehehehehehe

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
Wolf you are an amazing guy.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I have to say this about BBW.. I have always favored women that were what i consider sexy. From size 12, 14 to size 20. I just find them womanly and quite sexy. I love to caress a womans tummy and a nice round derrier just sends me Especially if she's wearing jeans or shorts that just hug her.. LORDY. What a wonderful sight. Thats just my opinon mind you.. But i do value it. lol

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
Mr Sexy, er, Mr Wolf, I know you and from day one in these forums there was something about you that seduced me. Having met you in person, my first impressions were right on. You ARE sexy. There's that mischievous, devious part of you where you just have the right laugh, insinuating one at that.

The relationship you have with Mrs. Lady just adds to that. I've always adored you (and more...get back to SA, ok?) and I wish you well on your journey to good health. And hey, motivate me too, will you?

G

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Such are hard subject. I know plenty that think of themselves as such. Hey, shave my head and I could have passed for Buddha, lol. I'm a big guy, some may call BHM, some may call me out and out fat. The medical world would label me morbidly obese. The thing is, I carry it well. Besides sexy is in attitude as well. The only opinions that truly matter are yours and the people you love.

I have made changes in my life and on the road to "getting sexy back dammit" lol. The weight is dropping and I will be at my target weight by this time next year at the latest. The medical world and some others will still consider me over weight at that time, but I know what works for me in that aspect. Versus having a long distance runner physique. My doctor and I have already started that fight, lol. The army considered me over weight at 235 and 6'4...even though I had 10% body fat at the time...go figure.

Ultimately, it is where you are comfortable and healthy....to hell with the labels.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
G, yeah...I was a sick girl for sure. A 10 is a good size for me, but that is getting uncomfortably snug. I am just hoping that the infusions work.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
PS. When I met birth family several years ago, I described myself as "kind of fat." And when my half brother (not the asshole refered to b elow) described my half sister, he said she had the same body type. I said something about genetics. He said, "no, I think it's really more of a northern Ohio thing."

Yes, that's where I am from, so all you beauitiful Ohio people please note, that I know what that area is like, and sometimes you just NEED to eat! It's cold and grey and dreary more often than not, and food can be a comfort and an entertainment.

Please don't put yourselves down so much. Some of you break my heart when you think you're not as beautiful as someone else. KindDragon, I wish I could meet you. I have a feeling we'd talk for HOURS.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 80   End
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone