Is BBW different for everyone : Swingers Discussion 2047391071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Is BBW different for everyone
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 80 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well spoken (err written) SNT.

and thanks for the compliment Toledo.

Kenton OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Don't worry quite so much about another person's definition of you. You are free to define yourself for yourself. I don't care for all the labels, so I usually don't define myself with one. That said, if you come across a profile you really like, and they list themselves as fit, or their preferences for fit, HWP, etc., here is something I've done in the past, and it's worked well: I will email that person and pay a sincere compliment (really, there should never be any other kind), and maybe say, "I know I don't fit the preferences you list in your profile but I just wanted to email and let you know your pics are fantastic.." etc., whatever it is about their profile that interests you.

At the least, you've probably made someone smile that day, at the best, you never know what will come about from some small contact like that. Maybe you'll say hi at a meet and greet and once there meet another really great, compatable couple?

And maybe, you'll just simply find that those couples appearing "unapproachable" appreciate a nice word from someone sometime too. No one has ever said, "eww, why are you writing to US?"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
Well hello BBW, and love the glasses btw.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1427 posts)
Oh, and KD...I wouldn't say you are a bbw at all! You look great!

Hot Springs AR
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Oh, I've got a belly! I just hide it well, til the clothes come off! Lol

Hot Springs AR
Username hidden
(32 posts)
KD I saw you, you did not look overweight to me :) I have no clue where I fall in all of this. For sure I am not thin and fit like my gym rat friends. But I do not feel that I am obese. I sure need to lose weight ( am doing so now). Not sure if BBW would best describe me. We try to post current photos , this way people can judge for themselves.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I also agree that attitude has a lot to do with it. As Forest Gump said (well not really, but he could have)- sexy is as sexy does.

Kenton OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I think the idea of a bbw is different from person to person.

I would call you statuesque-larger, pretty curvy, but more tone... not much of a belly

I would describe a bbw as larger, curvy with a belly... also more soft and cushy vs tone

I would call myself a BBW-

Kenton OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
It's hard to tell from what I can see in your pics, but I wouldn't call you a BBW by what's available. I'd go with "A 'lil thickness."

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1427 posts)
I ask because of all the people who want hwp lovers. Am I a bbw because I weigh 170, have big boobs and a chubby tummy? Hubby says I'm thick lol. I never know whether or not to contact a couple who wants in-shape people, but I generally avoid them, mostly because my hubby and I agree there has to be an attraction, but to us sexy is also an attitude! Opinions? M

Hot Springs AR
Username hidden
(32 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 80 
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone