Is BBW different for everyone : Swingers Discussion 2047391051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Is BBW different for everyone
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I still don't believe in all the labels. If people want to label you, okay, whatever, but thee's no need to label yourself on a profile if you don't want to. There's all SORTS of shapes and sizes and numbers. People tend to look at pics before they read profiles anyway, and if you list your height and weight, then that should be good enough. I've never read a profile that states: "I am a Barbie and he is a Ken."

There are a lot of reasons why we keep our weight. I'm learning this. I thought I was just rebellious, which okay, sometimes I am. I also have Type II and it only scares me when I hear from a friend who HAS lost his feet and is on dialysis, etc. Sometimes I just want a freaking bag of M&Ms, not a huge pounder bag, but a "normal" size one, and if I don't eat that, then I'll eat my way all around it until I actually satisfy that craving. MUCH better to just buy a small bag of M&Ms in the first place than to spend days eating chips, or crackers or all the other things instead. Moderation. Yes. Sometimes just a jolly rancher candy will satisfy that craving.

Anyway, back to why we are the way we are, besides rebellion. I put on weight when I was married to my ex. I've pretty much learned that weight is a "protection" layer of sorts. An insulation, or can be, against people getting too close, or someone hurting you through abuse or other awful things. For me, I was raped by a tall stranger when I was a virgin and age 17. He actually picked me up in the air and slammed me down on his cock. I was little then, probably about 125 pounds, and I'm 5'2". Okay, it's a bad thing that happened to me, BUT, it does NOT define me. It's just something that happened. THAT took a while to understand. The weight put on would assure me that no one else is ever going to be able to pick me up again. And then when I was married, I married a very jealous control freak who wanted me fat for the world (so no one would look at me) but thin for him. Um. I'm not that talented. and guess what? There were still people who were attracted to me even at 203 pounds and miserable.

SO...whatever your reasons are for maintaining some extra weight, you do yourselves no favors by attaching some stupid label that other people have created. What's wrong with calling myself Gina? I might be considered fat (hahaha, more than "might"), fluffy, thick, curvy, obese, etc. Why should I feel compelled to label myself as BBW (I've never used the term to describe myself) just so someone can read it in a profile and shake their head and say, unh, unh, not for me."

Shel, I worried about you BIG TIME when you were the incredible shrinking woman. I know your history with body image. You looked actually a bit ill at that size. Not saying you need to be a size 32, but probably a size 10 is just right? I wish we could just have sizes like the guys all do. A size 38 waist is a size 38 waist, whether it's jeans, shorts, dress pants, whatever. You ladies all know that we can wear any number of sizes depending on the make of the clothing. I wear a size 16P in jeans, and almost all jeans in that size fit me to some degree: some tighter, some looser, some cut too long in the rise, some too short, etc etc etc. Sometimes I can also wear a 14, sometimes I can wear a plus 14/16...you get the idea.

Tops are even worse.

So, ladies. BBW or not, don't let someone ELSE define you. Define yourself in the way that you want, in the way that makes you feel good about YOU. And lets you shine, no matter what size you are. "And we all shine on." There is beauty all around, and in most everyone (except maybe my asshole brother). Let that beauty out.

And, in the meantime, there are just times I eat. I understand it a bit. I also know it's my choice to stop it or not. And sometimes, depending on my emotions, I choose the "not." So this is me and how I look. And feel.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
ok.. i hear what you are all saying but i was curious on your views ... we dont feel we are BBW but we have been called that... so i was wondering some answers from you all to see.. it wont hurt our feelings one way or another...lol

We do like how we are (althought we are fluffy...) :) we are confident and have had ALOT of goof fun with great couples of ALL sizes...

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
I agree with scandle. I was a size 3. For me that is gaunt. I was gaunt. In one day I had one guy tell me I looked like a bag of bones (he is my friend and was expressing concern over my being that thin)...and another guy call me chubby LOL. It is purely and simply the eye of the beholder. But one thing ALL PEOPLE are attracted to...is confidence. Instead of trying to please others, please you. Love you. Okay, I need to be taking my own advice here, I do realize this shit lol..... when you love you, it comes out. Whether you are a 2, 7, 12, or 20...if you love who you are, people are going to be attracted to you.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
"Would anyone consider us a BBW?"

Like so many other opinions in life, it depends on the individual making the judgement. Some people who push themselves to be very physically fit will define others who are carrying even a few extra pounds as overweight (BBW) and will reject them as potential partners. Others will overlook the extra weight and focus on the personality and sexual energy of the new playmates, not caring whether they match some fluctuating definition of the term. BBW is a label that is so vague that it isn't very helpful beyond, perhaps, boosting the self-esteem of women who feel badly about their bodies.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9050 posts)
would anyone consider us a bbw???

Lancaster OH
Username hidden
(128 posts)
I'm an overweight guy who has seen himself in the mirror and believe me there is nothing beautiful about what I see. There was also nothing beautiful about hearing the Dr tell me I had type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure,high cholesterol,and heart disease all because I was fat."

sweettart, stay encouraged. You can do this. I won't say its easy and it takes discipline, self control and the want to change your lifestyle. But you can do it. Make small changes initially and take one day at a time.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
To the OP:

I apologize in advance if any of my words seem overly direct or harsh. I'm just being honest.

It's in the eye of the beholder, but probably the person's definition of "BBW" is pretty close to the definition of "fat".

In other words, only those who would consider you "fat" would call you "BBW". I'm sure a few people would consider you "BBW", but most would not. I'd have a hard time even calling you "chubby".

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19799 posts)
For me "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting ... 'holy sh*t ...what a ride!'" -George Carlin (stand up philosopher)

:)

Kenton OH
Username hidden
(9 posts)
BBW, Kenton isn't that far away at all... just saying.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
I am a true BBW...which means i am beautiful...big and proud and definatly a women...i am a very sensual and sexual being...i am what i am and i love having men discover what sex with a BBW is like...AMAZING...

Maywood NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 80   End
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone