Is BBW different for everyone : Swingers Discussion 2047391031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Is BBW different for everyone
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is a lid for every pot, is what I always say. We look for ours and don't let anyone else's preferences rain on our fun parade.

To make things easier for ourselves, we condense all those things such as weight, shape, height, attitude, education, taste, location, etc etc etc into one single trait...."FUCKABILITY". Then we give everyone a 'fuckable' or 'unfuckable' grade on a 1-10 scale. Can't get any simpler than that, lol

Laguna Beach CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
HWP is difficult to define. Mrs. Qua has firm legs. a rock hard ass and padding in the belly area but at 5'9" 198 lbs is far from obese. Before her I was with a 5'6" 130 woman who was jello-like all over but was HWP. Sexy is as does.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
My honeybunny fell in love with me when I was MUCH larger and sine I have lost quite a bit of weight he jokingly tells me he is getting cheated out of all the woman he married. I am by no means a Barbie, still a pretty healthy size gal. He usually gravitates toward the plus size ladies at all of the events we attend/sponsor. Beauty is truly skin deep or in the eye of the beholder. Like who you are and the swinging world is a great thing. We both truly think the HWP button is way overused.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Thats because you are so hot Lost!!!!!!! BTW read your profile for the first time a couple of days ago and loved it!! :>)

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Not only that Lady, beauty in general is so relative and different for each society. We just happen to live in a society where youth and thin are synonymous for desireable and healthy. I am a living example that thin is not always healthy, I was a size 3 and the grim reaper was my playmate, let me tell you. I try and remind myself of this every Fri. and Sat. night when I am getting dressed haha. Its hard when you are in a college town, to feel gorgeous and sexy with a 40 year old body that has birthed 3 kids haha. But then the 23 year old guy asks me if I am here with someone and I feel better hahahaha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I hate labels. But I know when it comes down to brass tacks I am a BBW. But you know what? Who cares? There are just as many out there who find me attractive as those who don't. That is the wonderful thing about this place. There is a wide variety of tastes. Someone for everyone if you will. While I am losing weight, 20 lbs in the last 2 months, I will always be on the bigger side, and I am OK with that. It is about being confident in yourself and enjoying your own sexuality.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3181 posts)
scandle, you are most welcome!!!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Gina and Lost, thanks for your support. The incident was a long time ago and I have been living my amends ever since, and not just with her.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9109 posts)
awww scandle.....I can only speak for me. I have definately said things that were insensitive and hurtful. I always say what I mean, but sometimes I just say it in such a blunt manner, it cuts. the wonderful thing is, you learned from it :0).

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Mrs. Scandle, I always feel so much worse when I've unintentionally hurt someone than if I'm hurt myself. I can take a lot, but I hate when I've found that I hurt someone else. I hurt a friend back in November but I didn't know she was hurt until a couple months later when something just wasn't "right." She finally told me, I made some ammends and sincere apologies and we're closer than ever. I hope that will hold true with your sister too.

It seems family members with image problems are even more sensitive to any comment by other family members. It's an awful lesson to learn, but glad you had the integrity to recognize it. Hugs.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 80   End
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone