Is BBW different for everyone : Swingers Discussion 2047391011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Is BBW different for everyone
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To us any woman OR man that is 30+ pounds over the h/w/p is considered in this group. Flabby bodies do not turn us on, sorry if this is curt. Just being honest here. I (female half) really have a problem with men's fat stomachs. Its turns me off. Doesn't matter if the guy is funny, has a great personality. Sex is in the nude. To each their own.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
My personal prefrence has always been women feom size 12 or so to size 18... i simply find then terrible pretty. i love the tummy and the beautiful derrier.

Georgetown TX
Username hidden
(60 posts)
We prefer thinner people - but personality is more important and honesty a must. We looked at a profile here and the pics showed the female as being very sexy and thin - then after driving a few hundred miles to meet, in person she was twice the weight... Now - the weight was not so much of the problem as the deception. That is what pissed us off! We keep our pics as current as we can - what you see is what you get. Why do people have to be so dishonest? and yes BBW is different to everyone. To me a BBW is a woman that is about 5 ft. 2 and is like 300 lbs. A woman that is the same height and weighs like 150 or even 170 is a large woman - but not BBW --- to others that's not the case... Each to their own!

Carrollton GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Wanna, again it sounds like a case of all talk no action. Something to chalk up to experience, as those who brag the most have the least to actually say. Much more erotic is finding a surprising choice of lingerie w/o expectations.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Sounds like a rookie mistake, clearly their loss.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1423 posts)
@Toledo - We have no clue. She talked about being into lingerie, being kinky, into some BDSM stuff, etc. Hubby was so excited, he could barely contain himself. Then the clothes came off and it was like she turned into a completely different person! Ratty old undies was just the start of a downhill slide that ended with us driving away thinking..."WTH just happened there?!?"

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(565 posts)
Wanna, Why would she talk about being into lingerie, and not wear it? Faded oldies are not what you wear out for a night of fun.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1423 posts)
@seduction - LOL!!! That's funny! That's why I always buy 3 panties to 1 bra. ;-)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(565 posts)
I used to wear La Perla to swing events, but it became quite costly, dudes steal my panties all the time! So now I wear holey tidy whities, no one ever steals them :).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16426 posts)
@lost and @toledothang - We played with a couple once that at first appeared to have their sh*t together. Both nicely dressed, woman had a nice hairstyle and jewelry, etc. She had talked about how much she loves good lingerie, etc. Hubby was excited!!

So when the time came for the clothes to start coming off, the other woman had on a threadbare, faded pair of panties that looked like she got them at Target about 5 years ago!

Needless to say, hubby was disappointed. And the whole evening kinda went downhill from there. LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(565 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 80   End
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone