Is BBW different for everyone : Swingers Discussion 204739
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Is BBW different for everyone
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone
Created by: tjandm
Original Starting post for this thread:
I ask because of all the people who want hwp lovers. Am I a bbw because I weigh 170, have big boobs and a chubby tummy? Hubby says I'm thick lol. I never know whether or not to contact a couple who wants in-shape people, but I generally avoid them, mostly because my hubby and I agree there has to be an attraction, but to us sexy is also an attitude! Opinions? M

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
dude, have you been drinking?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
no there not they love sex to and the only difference they have a a biger gorgeos body to suck and kiss on

Bloomsburg PA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We're not ones for labels of any type, unfortunately one person's preference is another's prejudice. We all have preferences of who we want to be intimate with, but when someone goes on the offensive that is where the line is crossed (prejudice).

We still maintain that women aren't beautiful IN SPITE OF their differences, they're beautiful BECAUSE OF them. There are some very beautiful women on this thread (several we'd love to play with), please don't let someone else's opinion make you feel like you don't deserve to be here. "Sexy is an attitude", not a certain size, shape or color.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
I don't know either...I know I don't like being called bbw, so in my profile I state it that way. I don't consider myself bbw, but others might. I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion. To me a bbw is on the up side of 300 pounds or more and proud of it. There is certainly nothing wrong with that but I don't feel like every woman that has curves should be placed in that category. For me it just makes me think about how bad I need to lose weight and brings down my confidence. I really just don't like labels.

Elizabethton TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I am a BBW. I think that by today's standards, there are a lot of different definitions to what BBW is. But, based on the standard definition of BBW, Marilyn Monroe was, and will probably always be, the most notable (along with one of the sexiest) "BBW's". The acronym came from Carole Shaw back in the 70's, to use for the fashion industry. BUT, over the years, Bigger Beautiful Women have also taken to coining themselves as BBW. Realistically, it's truly all in the eye of the beholder. If you are 5 lbs over weight, you can be a BBW, or if you are 300 lbs over weight, you can be a BBW. My personal view on where I am to label myself, about 20 lbs heavier and I would say I were obese.

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(133 posts)
i married my wife because of who she is not by the pound. some guys are full of them self's some females buy that crap. because they have 6 packs or barbie body's don't make them any better lovers and some time not as good, ones that judge pass them by they may have just lost out on the best sex they ever had.

Chattanooga TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
It's not just a matter of confidence, there is a difference between chubby, thick, fat, BBW, etc.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1427 posts)
I also have no idea what to call myself. BBW, thick or chubby . Most of the times im told im not fat enuff for BBW but im more Thick . I just have no idea. I also ussaly stick with none muscular men because i don't feel attractive to those " 6 packs " .

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
HWP, SSBBW, BBC, and the rest of the alphabet soup is different for everyone too, except for those of us from whom such silly ass subjective nonsense is meaningless

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I just came across this post, and I would never consider you a BBW from what I can see on your profile! I don't happen to find skinny women attractive anyway, and neither does Mr. L (which is a good thing because I'm not small!). As someone who is nearly 6 ft tall, I don't put my weight on my profile because it will always be a big number even if my height is taken into consideration. I have run 3 half marathons and do some weight lifting, so I am healthy. But I'm not thin and never will be. For as many people out there who prefer slender women, there are many who appreciate curves. I say flaunt what you've got, forget the labels, and love who you are!

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
TOPIC: Is BBW different for everyone