Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. I have always wondered
TOPIC: I have always wondered
Created by: 2inVT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's like this. If you were afraid Michael Landon was going to steal your girl away what would you do ? Dress her up like Brtiney Spears, or in a way that made it look like shes 30 and has popped out 10 kids because she " belongs"

Vine Grove KY
Username hidden
(143 posts)
Texas is a whole nutter country.

TEXAS ROCKS! Yehaw!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
tbr, you need to find a different hot tub. lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I didn't see (maybe I missed this) anyone mention the fact that fundamentally orthodox mormon women dress in muslin (not muslim...whole other faction) "suits" that are made to cover the whole body and only have an opening in them for the genitals so they can have sex. I read the book about a woman who left the sect and disclosed some of its secrets a while back (a few years ago).

I'm not even going there in the discussion about religion and oppression. I'm a walking case for it from my childhood and first marriage...and now I am truly free and feel like God actually loves me. before, everthing was sin and punishment...ugh.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Haha no joke. Now thats issues ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
So we are sitting in the hot tub at the nudist resort we frequent. A woman and her partner come in and the conversation turns to the polygamous doings in Texas.

She claims to be the sister of one of the women there. She also claims she was there until she as in her teens. She was interviewed by Dr. Phil and the whole nine.

I meet the strangest people in that hot tub...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17437 posts)
Hahahaha, its true. I have left the church (obviously ha) because I just could not swallow alot of the views such as women are subservient to men and basically are inferior. Can't buy it. However, I still adore my church family and talk with them. But yes haha, I was really into it for a time. Not starting another thread but God is my heart and I honestly feel that because I do what I do it does not cause Him to love me any less. Organized christianity is what I have issues with ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Shell, picturing you as a Pentecostal just isn't working for me this afternoon, lol. Fire and brimstone, yes. Pentecostal, no. :-) S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I don't think cults are in Texas because there is more space....we are a maverick state. Want to piss a Texan off? Try and tell us what we can and cannot do ha. Hell there are still nuts here talking about secession for God's sakes haha. I'm like are you lowering the cost of gasoline back to $1.50 a gallon............just kidding. But we are a different lot here that still has the old southern "states rights" mentality. Its a pride thing down here. What other people have their state flag tattooed on their back? HAHA. Seriously, its common shit to have the Lone Star on your back in these parts. We take being Texans seriously. I was raised between here and Wi. and there isn't the state pride there that there is here. Not that people from the great state of Wi. don't love their state, its gorgeous....I don't know. You have to come down here to know what I mean haha, my fellow Texans can attest to this. We love being Texans. Plus the fact that it is a maverick state and the authorities do tend to live and let live here. Its NOT anarchy but I don't know, its just an air. As far as the women dressing like pioneer women. Like Jim and other's said, its a male dominated society. I was a Pentecostal (yes, ME so hush up about it ha) and we dressed very much the same way. It was about respect, not about being less than a man. Its about being separate (they call it sanctified in the pentecostal religion) from the general population. They strive to be different. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
OMG, Gina, that would be frightening. Run, don't walk, away from someone like that!

With these guys, I walked into the house after the auction, carrying an assult rifle that I'd "just had to have", lol. And I was met by six rather "built" men wearing camo, and between the kitchen and the living room sat enough fire power to take over a small town. I was stunned. Here, my friend's house and garage was where they stored their "extra" firepower. Unf-ingbelievable. All I said was, "I don't care what you guys are into, I'm not getting involved. I didn't see anything. But if we are ever targets of a home invasion, could I call you?" Then I smiled and backed out the door quickly. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: I have always wondered