I'm tired of the is that the correct weight question : Swingers Discussion 39189
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.I'm tired of the is that the correct weight question
TOPIC: I'm tired of the is that the correct weight question
Created by: beer30 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well the last post on this topic was short and while the individual who posted it is entitled to their opinion (even if their Fatophobic) I have to respect it because they have one. I can't lie I'm a lightweight ! But I'm also a strong man in mind, heart and physicality. My Yummy Lady is a Big Girl and I've got Big hands She's every bit the weight she is but most people when they see her tell her she looks alot smaller. I think it's because she's a bit taller then average at 5'8'' and carries her weight balanced differently than someone lesser in height. Of course clothes go a long way to minimize certain areas of ones body and she knows this too ( like how many women don't have enough fashion sense to know what accentuates the postive and minimizes the negatives about themselves if they happen to be Big Girls?) With a few exceptions most women think their all too fat ! I have neices who while not rail thin are quite lovely young women and I hear all the time about how fat they think they are ! I like what I like , personality and intelligence is what attracts me to someone first (Ok I really like eyes too but I'm trying to make a point here) anyway having enjoyed women of different weights and heights too I'm not worried about their weight . Their personalities are what speak for them best and thats what makes all the difference in my opinion!!!

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(26 posts)
blush blush

Bristol TN

Username hidden
(37 posts)
Kozy,

You are very beautiful!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Interesting thread, we have had issues with this topic on occasion. Normally, we make sure it is brought up in the 'introductory' phase of emailing. The folks we find amusing are the ones who were 'very interested' in meeting until we mention it, then never recieve another reply. We have found that not only does it comfort us because we are honest about it,it can be a fairly good weeding tool that saves us our time in meeting those who tend to be far too stuck on themselves and looks. ALL women are beautiful, you just gotta look in the right places.

Bristol TN

Username hidden
(37 posts)
We just signed up to this site tonight and this is the first thread we have read. We are new to this lifestyle but have been posting on photo threads on a amature site and it's kind of a backwards slap compliment after taking and posting several photos on request to have my wife told she is "kind of sexy for a fat chick". On the other side of the coin, we have had many more posts in support and we hope to find the same here! Looking forward to lots of fun. A&D

Washington DC

Username hidden
(1 post)
Ok, I am new to the forum also. I dont post my weight.. BECAUSE I do not SEE where it means anything.. PEOPLE either like BBW's or not. IF weight is an isssue to anyone, small or large.. Then they are absurd.. You base having sex on whether you like a persons looks or thier personality.. IF knowledge of a persons weight means anything to anyone.. Then they are really screwed up.. If you want a BBW, you look at the picture, it does NOT matter if she is 175 lbs, 250 or 300lbs. You look at all you want and choose the ones you want to meet. If you want a petite girl, you search and look at the pictures, and whether she is 85 lbs, 100, or 125 lbs. You look, you choose. The concept is the same.. IT is DUMB to ask such a stupid question....

Elko NV

Username hidden
(1 post)
I can only say from your response ~ Thank you!

Since I am blocked, from the sample pic, its very nice to see such a wonderful attitude from a beautiful woman! No snide comments, no I love myself attitude ~ just a fresh, meaningful reply.

Thank you! Yes, we ALL are beautiful! Some just dont know how to appreciate the beauty in EVERY thing around them, including people.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Weight is just a number ,everybody is beautifull...

Westgate NY

Username hidden
(23 posts)
We are 235 & 265, and we don't worry about it. We chose to integrate into our profile that we're big folks, but in doing so, we also wanted to inject humor; sincere humor and laughter into our profile. We did this after one couple we met took one look at us and we knew, and we said, never again will we be confronted with this issue after-the-fact. It is the 1st thing we ask couples when we chat &/or email; that way if we move forward it's out of the way right there or it ends there before we commit our time to a couple. And something else I'll add...while when we 1st began we posted 270 and 305, we too like many here felt uncomfortable but while we're smaller people today and will continue to become smaller in the days ahead, we will NOT abandon our friends for smaller people. It has to be said, that personality is a big role in what we do here, and before we have sex with someone, we have to be able to know whether the people we're with enjoy being themselves and enjoy humor and real laughter; not down at themselves or another, but with...as we speak to our profile, we ask two words...be yourself....be real! Any couple who can't do this, we don't play with, let alone meet. Y'all be good! B&D

Opelika AL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I am a BBW and very honest about my weight, but there are some that are very deceptive. I know of one person just a stones throw from me that list her weight as 193 and in reality she is over 300 pounds. Like no one would notice a 100 pound difference in weight??? She says no one cares and the men seem to be happy. The guys that she meets say they don't want to hurt her feelings so they say nothing. They just do not see her again. Some of them say the experience was not what they wanted or expected. I know of two personally that got back in their cars and left. I thought listing here was to give and receive pleasures that all could enjoy. I asked her one day why she is not more honest about her weight. I told her that I was several inches shorter than her and her weight was listed 20 pounds heavier than mine, she she not think that people would notice? She said again that is is perfectly ok to lie and that no one ever seemed to notice. I suggested that she was giving BBW's like me a bad name. Then she said that I was just mean to point it out. This is one reason why people ask if your weight is correct..

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 51   End
TOPIC: I'm tired of the is that the correct weight question