Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Hygene, if you know what I mean
TOPIC: Hygene, if you know what I mean
Created by: LorinJohn
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello all from Colorado. I have a question about hygiene....we shave, and it can be a pain and I was wondering if anybody had any opinions on dilapatories like Nair or Veet. Just looking for an easier and longer lasting smooth. We don't want bumps or razor burn....I use the Gillette Fusion that vibrates (the mrs. loves when I shave her with that;-)

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shave . I use an aloe base product. That way when the hair grows back it is smoother > I also use aloe on the face in the winter and if I need a emergency lube..Make sure it is 100% Aloe

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
VEET we both love it just do not leave on to long will start to burn being a big couple hard to get all the hair down there Veet did a great job we do it the day before a house party

Bushnell FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
omg she is more woman than I am! There is no way you are yanking my pubes out by the roots. MAYBE my legs and arms. Maybe LOL. Pussy hair? I'm thinking not. One rip would be all you'd get and you'd see a very white ass running down the damn street.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Sometimes before play time with a friend, or just a hot date, she will get a wax job. WOW! Braver than I could ever be. She's my hero! :-)

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I am allergic to most perfumes and colognes. Being clean and a fresh soap smell is always the best :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
especially when we went to hotel parties...everyone downstairs would be dancing, and ok, sweating! So when we all took the action upstairs to a private, secure floor, we'd go to our room and have a shower, then I'd dress in lingerie, etc., Dan in shorts, and we'd be ready to go.

I had one admirer who loved sweat and said he liked nothing better than to run his tongue between tits that had sweat on them, or feel that with his fingers. Um. Ok.

Everyone has their "thing" and will/can meet people with whom they are compatible. I could not get into that couple at all. For a lot of reasons.

Anyway...I like the smell of soap on skin. A good cologne too, but not it it's sprayed to try to cover up other odors.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Yeah. I'll never in my life figure out how a person, going to have sex with other people, think its okay to go without showering. But omfg, a few do. I must say, the vast majority we have met are clean. But we have met a few that its like ummm okay....and even a couple of them with stank breath. I cannot stand oral bacteria.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Those wipes are nice but, some woman think that is all they need prior to play. ( meaning no shower, just a little dab will do ya) YUCK

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Girl, I need a break like nobody's business. I seriously need a vacation. Like 4 days of hibernation.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
That totally sounds like me when we host...I provide everything you need, but appreciate couples who have their condoms handy.

I always put fresh towels out too, and we have a basket in our guest bathroom filled w/ everything you'd need: soaps, shampoo, bubble bath, toothpaste, wrapped toothbrushes that you get for samples sometimes at hotels, etc.

Need a break, Shel? Come on over for a sleep over...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Hygene, if you know what I mean