Hubby of BBW : Swingers Discussion 81442
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Hubby of BBW
TOPIC: Hubby of BBW
Created by: wantsomecock The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Like your attitude, girlie! My husband always says he is most attracted to attitude.

Enjoy the forums, Gina and Dan

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
You Laundry Wench you! I thought I was the only one who enjoyed doing that...hehehe.

As for size/looks preferences, I think most of us have a body type that we prefer, but if we're more than one-dimmensional, we can expand those preferences based upon the individual people that we come in contact with. I have certain types men I am attracted to (and women), but sometimes those preferences are just blown away by someone I meet who is just sexy as hell...and it's an unexpected surprise!

Let yourself remain open to surprises in life.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GnJ, isn't that the truth? There are beautiful people in every demographic of body shape. I believe in confidence. It does so much for you. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I personally think it goes past body types, though i prefer fluffy ladies, fat, thin, inshape, all are people what makes someone ultimately attractive in my mind and eyes is personality and who they are. When I wa younger I was a bouncer/body guard for strippers (think chics) and though seems beautiful on outside, was ugly as a new orleans street after mardi gras is shut down for the night.

Souls that are good and real, are always beautiful and that reflects in my eyes of what I see and want.

again this is my opinion and I am big ol fat guy and have some wonderful lovers/playmates who have seen through the shell and seen the heart.

~Cheers~

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
well, it's still up for grabs about San Antonio...of course you'll be in PA by then...but...we travel up that way.

And NC..."dinner...or something..." sounds good!

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Gina, You need to bring that fine ass to San Antonio to a party and dance for Jay ha. He loves that stuff. I do dance to Sir Mix Alot's babys got back. I just poke it out real good ha. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Mrs. G

Once wife heals maybe we can take a ride up and meet U for dinner or something. right now she can't hardly stand to ride to town let alone to Va.

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Mr NC...you have access... don't know why you could no longer view, but you can now...anytime!

Still...you're not too far away...

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Mrs. Shelly

There is nothin wrong with a small ass. nothing wrong with a bigger ass. Like I stated before, it is not whats on the out side that counts, its whats inside. From what I have seen from your posts U are very well educated and articulate..

So I can understand why your hubby is so in love with U. Hope U all the happiness U can have.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Mrs. G

I have seen all your pics on your profile, even the ones I can no longer view. And I will say this, Your hubby is a lucky man cause from what I seen in your pics, there is no way I woulf kick U out of my bed ;-)

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Hubby of BBW