Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. How do you feel not so insecure when your partner spots a small petite woman
TOPIC: How do you feel not so insecure when your partner spots a small petite woman
Created by: PhillyPhunCpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
While its true I prefer Intelligent, Voluptuous, Luscious, Big Women. I was completely honest with my Yummy lady from the start. It's no secret to her that I've enjoyed being with women of all shapes, sizes and colors. I've always felt "Why limit yourself to one ideal" but then that's my opinion. She too has enjoyed different sizes and shapes of men and women. Our chemistry with one another is so very good now when we're out in public, many times we'll laugh when we both realize we're checking out the same woman or she'll nudge me and point out a man she finds particularly attractive and I will look at him too. I really enjoy it when other men find my Yummy Lady attractive and she appreciates it when other women do the same for me. I've never been with a small petite woman personally, could be that at my height of 6'4'' most petite women for whatever reason have found me intimidating? My Yummy Lady isn't particularly attracted to shorter men although she wouldn't rule out enjoying with one if we met a shorter couple with nice personalities and there was of course chemistry? I'm really not attracted much to slimmer women, yet there have been exceptions. Communication on as many levels as possible between you and your partner is what I believe is most important! Many Blessings........Earth of WaterEarth

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Hello All....Just wanted to say thanks....Weve talked and things are great...It was my Own stupid insecurities during this past week....Silly Me...lol I know He and I will have a great time meeting new people...and looking forward to it...thanks again

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
As someone suggested, you need to have a conversation with your guy before you go out. Make sure that he is aware of your concerns. As long as you're both comfortable (really deep down inside comfortable, not "ok, I guess that will work" comfortable) with the results of that conversation (whatever they are), there shouldn't be any problems.

When the Mrs and I attend a group event, we look at it as an all you can eat buffet. Yes, the filet mignon is my favorite and is absolutely marvelous... but as a change of pace, the skinless, boneless, low fat chicken breast can be delicious as well... depending on how it's presented.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1281 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: How do you feel not so insecure when your partner spots a small petite woman