How To Look Good Naked : Swingers Discussion 109758
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.How To Look Good Naked
TOPIC: How To Look Good Naked
Created by: BiFYorkCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
The new season of Carson Kressley's "How To Look Good Naked" started again tonight. I enjoy this show and was wondering what everyone else thinks of it...realistic? Brings up emotions? Ideas? New Body Images?

Gina

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Had to look at your location to make sure you weren't from the deep south, hehehe.

Watched the Carson Kresley show tonight (dvr-ed it) and it was about a woman with scars, thought they did a good job helping her realize that she is the one who worries about them more than anyone else.

I think that's true for most of our "imperfections." I find they make people that much more interesting.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Geeze Louise, Started swinging last January lol. Took me fifty plus years to get my shit together and start playing. Guess I wasn't ready til now, you know what they say, "can't be running with the big dogs if you're going to piss like a puppy" lol.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
lol yes I know this dahling...but unfortunately not all women in their 20s are as daring as you are. I most certainly was not and from what I'm told alot of women who are now nuts in their 30s were still learning in their 20s lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
omg jj that reminds me, last night I was watching the Janice Dickinson show. I LOVE HER! I always love women who aren't afraid to tell the establishment to F off lol. So I'm watching her models on the one episode. It must be a shame to have that body, physical perfection, and be too shy to use it. I said girlllll if I had that body my ass would be doing something with it lol. It is sad though how in most cases, not all of course, but in most cases when we have that body we are too withdrawn and shy to really enjoy it. Its when all of our shit falls and stretches that we relax and have fun. Go figure!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Liz Taylor and Carol Burnett made a movie some years back in which they were best friends. At one point I believe it was Taylor who said "Boy, just when you get to the point in life when you get your shit together, your ass falls down" I can relate, GRAVITY SUCKS.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Only 30?

(Dan's a true blue Packers fan, from WI originally)

All I have to say about body image is that when I'm in the midst of an orgasm (or dozens of them), I am all about how I feel, and nothing about how I look. It's the only time in my life I'm not thinking at all!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
LOL, I grew up in Wisconsin and they do crazy shit like that there too...like if the Packers win the championship 30 drunks decide to jump into a half frozen lake lol. SNAP.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
A few years ago, in a moment of insanity, I did a January 1 swim in the Atlantic with the Coney Island Polar Bears club.

They don't do it any more, but at the time they opened up the Coney Island Museum -- which was essentially a large, open space -- for those wishing to get changed.

Now, most of the furnishings had been stripped out, with one exception: The funhouse mirrors.

Folks, once you have been butt-nekkid in front of a Coney Island funhouse mirror, I guarantee that you will never have body issues again.

Furthermore...

when you've just comeout of 36-degree water, and your skin is red and screaming, and all you can think of is getting inside, rubbing your legs down with a towel for friction warmth, and getting dressed, you will not give a damn who is looking at you.

I recommend this for anyone dealing with these issues. As for me, on New Year's Day you will find me wrapped up in a soft bathrobe drinking something to chase those hangover blues.

Indoors.

New York NY
Username hidden
(17 posts)
lol! there is nothing wrong with your ass shell ;)

mine is just a bit larger then what I'm used to having. Men seem to like it so I guess I should just get over it lol!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17555 posts)
Yeah, have a little bony white girl's butt like mine and you'll be begging for yours back LMAO!! Mine is just compact haha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: How To Look Good Naked