Hold up with BBW : Swingers Discussion 1452641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Hold up with BBW
TOPIC: Hold up with BBW
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am also very sorry that someone would be such an ass,to insult you. He must be concealing his shortcomings. I have friends who are big girls,my husband and I don't judge. My friends are very beautiful,and if asked,I would love to experience more than friendship. Beauty is a hell of alot more than someone's shallow prejudices. Much love and support!

Ridge NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Then later they write back, I am sorry i did realize you was so big"

I am sorry that someone would be so insensitive and say such a thing. Honest is good. Blunt is good. However, maliciously being mean is another matter altogether and is never okay to me. They very well could have sent you an email stating thank you but after we talked we decided we are not interested. There is no need in destroying a person's confidence that way. If you profile and pics are honest to who you are...be who you are.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
So ok We have been on the site for a while now, Even though we did take breaks for me to give births to kids lol. I just wonder why people write you even though it is PLAINLY stated in our profile what weight I am and that I am a BBW!! i don't try to hide it because it's me and I am going to tell you one thing I can knock your socks off as good as the skinny 110 lb woman next do can, But I have had 2 couples write in the past day or so wanting to hook up, Then later they write back, I am sorry i did realize you was so big, this is not according to pics, But to our profile which has everything plainly stated. Any hints on how to really make people realize I am a Big old girl without to much e-mail crap? I am very secure in myself have started going to the gym, I know how to improve myself, So I dont need emails telling me to lose weight, but thanks anyhow! LOL

Simpsonville SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Hold up with BBW