Hold up with BBW : Swingers Discussion 1452641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Hold up with BBW
TOPIC: Hold up with BBW
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't see YOU getting complimented on your writing by a HOT guy....hehehehe. I just love you, Shel. Oh the trouble we can get into and CAUSE here together.

Wantsomecock, Thank you so much for those words. I just write...I don't usually reread anything, and I never edit myself. It pretty much just comes out as fast as I can type it. But thank you again. And too bad we didn't get a chance to meet in VA.

I am grateful that we do get opportunity to clarify what we say, and what can be misinterpreted b/c, yes, there are different opinions, different ways of viewing things, AND very different ways of expressing our views. But, basically we are all pretty much saying the same things...attraction is something that can't always be defined so easily. And real women come in all sizes, it is a matter of whatever someone finds sexy and alluring.

I love my age you young un you...you only hope you're as wild and free as I am when YOU get this OLD....hehehehehe. ;)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Its her age. Gina, don't you DARE throw a shoe, I'm kidding!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Sorry Lost! After re-reading my post I can see where my comment could be misunderstood. I did not intend to imply that “…only BBWs are real women”. What I was trying to convey was that a real woman is fully rounded…oops! There I go again!

To me, a real woman is one who realizes that the term “sexy” is more than just visual thing. It’s about attitude, personality and the ability to say “thank you” as well as “fuck you!” A real woman can not be defined by simply looking at her…you have to get to know her. I have met many women who were the proverbial “Plain Jane” until I spent time to see them rather than just look. Can you say “Hubba Hubba”? There are some that have become the stuff wet dreams are made of.

I do absolutely agree that a physical attraction is a must…let’s face it no one wants to have sex with someone to whom they are not attracted and what people find attractive varies from person to person. After “lurking” in the forums for some time, as well as perving your pics, I have no doubt that you are one of the “real women” and never intended to imply anything different.

Feel free to punish me for my transgression! =+)

G, we have been under a rock waiting on L to finish school….AND SHE HAS!!!! We are slowly coming back to life and would love to catch up with you and D as well!

Hugs, kisses, nibbles and licks!

C & L

Ruther Glen VA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
People ARE going to have physical attraction first...and what I gather from the posts is that it's pretty hypocritical to view someone's pictures and find that person Hot and attractive and want to get to know them better, and THEN read the number in the weight section and retract and say, "oh wait...you're not attractive to me after all." That's just silly.

Of course we put our better selves into our profile pics. Angles, lighting, what we're wearing, etc. All are REAL, as we are all real women, fit, skinny, big, curvy, doesn't matter. (there should've been a better word than "real" in the posts, yes). So, when someone is attracted right off, does it make any sense that they're suddenly NOT because of some number? And people lie about their numbers all the time.

So, anyway, I'll relate this story and leave this topic for tonight: when we went to a hotel party, we were new, met several people, and one man in particular was very attracted to me. We hit it off mentally and sexually, and have been friends, and yes, fuck friends, ever since. He and I get into very long drawn out discussions of all things sexual, and we are quite blunt with each other. He said that initially I would not have been his "type," sexually or attraction wise, BUT because he found me sexually stimulating, and yes, beautiful, and sexy, and all sorts of nice things, I was the person who changed his point of view about size, shape, attraction, sexuality, and sexiness. How cool! He worded it better than I am here, but I hope the idea comes across.

People are real individuals, and not to be discounted based on something arbitrary like the number on the scale. Either way, larger or smaller. Dan is not particularly attracted to skinny girls per se, but does that mean he has not been attracted to ONE skinny girl? Sure! Several, I'm sure! It totally, totally, totally depends on the real individual. And life has been full of some amazing surprises where real individuals are concerned.

Since I am rarely surprised by anything, it is utterly delightful when I can be surprised by my attraction to someone whom I might think would not attract me.

I understood that...hopefully others will too.

And hey, TymeTig...where've you been??? Would love to catch up.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
And SC...I'm willing to bet quite a bit of money those couples probably didn't read your profile like they should have.

I think your profile is great, it's honest, straightforward. Girlie don't let those people get to ya. Keep gettin' down with your hot self!! Sexy is physical...but sexy is soooo much more about attitude!

K

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(389 posts)
Would you really want to ALLOW a person so shallow, ignorant and puerile to enjoy the bliss that only a real woman can provide?"

Okay, I disagree....because just as it is rude to assume such things about BBWs, it annoys me when people insinuate that only bbw's are "real women". I am 100% woman, I can assure you. And I will be more honest, I do think the physical is quite important. At least to me it is. I never said one should not judge by looks, I said one should not be rude and mean in what they say. Lots and lots of people find BBW's absolutely beautiful. However, do not be under the assumption that because I am not a BBW I am not a "real woman", either.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
SC, trust me…some people do realize that we shouldn’t judge people by their looks alone. Being turned down by those who do is a blessing. Would you really want to ALLOW a person so shallow, ignorant and puerile to enjoy the bliss that only a real woman can provide? I personally know women who are stunningly beautiful and have a physical perfection only seen airbrushed in Playboy. However, then they speak and you truly see what a repulsive individual they are. Please consider them a privilege to avoid!

I wish you were closer…especially since all the hot couples are leaving the area!! Right “G & D”?!?!?! Lucky Texans!

Ruther Glen VA
Username hidden
(55 posts)
:) Thank you all for you input! Yes are pics are us, and so is the profile, but I feel alot of time people don't take time to read the profile. I know that everyone gets judged for some reason or another.. Unfortunally for us I tend to get judged over the weight, Now if the ding dongs just Realized what this big girl does behide closed doors! LMAO!! Blow the socks away! Happy playing all!

Simpsonville SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I think you just have to let go of it...really, and just note that there are rude people, blunt people, ignorant people, and then people you will truly click with.

If you don't let it go, you end up with profiles that sound negative from the very start. We've all read them: "NO SINGLE MEN, CAN'T YOU READ?" "WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE..." blah blah blah...all in red with a hundred exclamation points. You can tell from their tag lines that they've been "burned" and have a chip on their shoulder. Bleh. No one likes reading that. I don't even like the negative forum thread topic statements. This is not you, however. Just take note.

Don't let that happen to you just because of one or two ignorant replies, ok? That's giving that type of person power over you, and only YOU should have power over you.

Keep having fun, enjoy yourself, be your sexy best, and ignore the emails.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Well it is just simple. You may or may not be sexually attracted to BBW's. However, there is no need for mean. We have a friend that was devastated when she turned on a cam for a single man, he typed LOL and disconnected. She was unable to play for a long time after because her confidence was shaken so. She never would give me the asshole's IM address either lol.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Hold up with BBW