Hello from the MIA Frogg : Swingers Discussion 1388251031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Hello from the MIA Frogg
TOPIC: Hello from the MIA Frogg
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 31 of 31 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi all, some of you know of me and others don’t, I figured I would give ya all an update on me and why we disappeard. I have AVN of my hips and always had problems walkin but Dec 07 after 3 days of the flu i ended up in the hospital with cellulites which turned into lymphadema.

in the last year i have lost the ability to walk due to weight, lymphadema and AVN. I have battle depression and major anxiety and self loathing. I totally gave up last nov and now battling extra hard to live again. In may i made a choice to change my life because i want to live again, and be the partner my wife and love deserves and that i deserve. 5 weeks later I quit smoking i am was up to 2-3 packs a day and now smoke free. I am exercising in my chair doing arms calisthenics and stomach crunches. I was unable to walk 10feet without sitting down and resting for 10mins. And could not stand longer then 15 seconds. I finally got disability and now working hard every day to regain everything I lost walking and stamina. I can now walk 50-60 feet again and have pushing it am able to stand 4mins and 30 seconds. I am losing weight and getting healthy so if anyone who knew me or wants to know me I am on yahoo as the_love_frog and respond to all. Anyone else having health issues I wish you healing and good thoughts. Thanks for reading. We have missed parties and friends and hope to be back fairly soon, as I try to push self harder every week.

Peace Sex and Granola all!

Hutchins TX

Username hidden
(188 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 31 of 31 
TOPIC: Hello from the MIA Frogg