Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Hello from the MIA Frogg
TOPIC: Hello from the MIA Frogg
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Frog, you are one of the bright spots of the sls forums, and I always loved reading your posts, and frankly, seeing your sexy eyes. I've been in similar mental/emotional places and am glad you reached out to others, and am glad you're making some positive actions on your own.

I never cease to find it amazing that we can find support and encouragement on a swing site, when we haven't met most of the people we can truly consider to be friends. It's about the honesty. It really is. If you can get naked with someone, you can get honest about what's going on in your life, and that's an amazing and refreshing thing, isn't it?

I wish you success...but you already HAVE it! Quitting smoking has GOT to be one of the most difficult things you can do. The rest of your success will certainly be within your reach. I'll look for you on ya hoo.

good job...you're inspiring,

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Is kinda hard to talk about how broken i got, and horrified at what happened to me, but at times i play therapist with self and felt i had friends here including you who should now where i was and what was up. we plan on getting back up and walkin and playin and lovin and partying again fairly soon. *hugs and licks

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
*blows kisses @ Frog*

I've been worried about you hun. You didn't tell me a lot of what was going on when we last e-mailed. Sounds like you have been through a lot, but working hard to get well. I'm glad you are doing better with the re-learning to walk. Just take baby steps sweetheart, and you'll get stronger. Glad to hear you have changed some lifestyle habits for the better. Give sexy Lisa hugs from me.

Your friends are rooting for you! Keep a smile, and call me should you want to talk. I'm here for you Frog!

Hugs and Kisses Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I can dig that. well huggles and all sorta naughty stuff you can do. *wink

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Thanks. When this happened, and I was in the hospital, I thought I would be back to work in a couple of weeks. Long story short, I thought I had broken ribs, but found out it was my t4 and t5 vertebrae. Every muscle and cartilege in my thoracic area that could be pulled, was definitely pulled. I have been proactive with treatment, but the doctors have slowed me down. I do miss my job though, and people there.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
PD i send all the light and energy to you and your battle. I know how hard it is to carry forward, but small battle wins in end win the war.

Hug and a kiss on cheek so keep fighting and believing. i too hope to become viable citizen and work again someday.

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I had a lawyer for my hearing. I would like to win my case, but with a goal of my physical problems improving so I can get back to work. The reason why I had to go through with the hearing is because it was required by my employer to be on their disability plan. If the botox works on my affected muscles, and hopefully I can get them to do what they are supposed to, I could get back to work before their timeline runs out. I had hoped to be better months ago, but the docs took awhile mulling over the botox angle. Otherwise, I have been paying the copays for trigger point injections, facet injections, physical therapy. Getting better and seeing small improvements, getting paperwork filled out and sent, and physical therapy is almost like having a job. My phone manners have gotten really good from having to call insurance companies and doctors.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Thank you all!! and i hope yer disability comes through quicker and yer case worker is not as incompetent as mine was.

peace and love

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Good luck to you Frog! I, too, have been battling a health issue. I broke my upper back two years ago. I am hoping botox will help, and I also may have to go on disabilty. I hope to get better before the decision is made for me, but even if I do get put on disability, there is a chance I can get better, and go off disability and feel like a productive person again. I am doing everything I can to get better, and jumping through all of the hoops, red tape, etc. Depression is not fun. I have experienced that sometimes during this situation. I hope you get better soon, and keep working hard to stay healthy.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Good luck and hope you are better soon. Sounds like you are well on your way to getting there.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18046 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: Hello from the MIA Frogg