Hello from the MIA Frogg : Swingers Discussion 1388251011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Hello from the MIA Frogg
TOPIC: Hello from the MIA Frogg
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you! It's kind of fun that we close on Friday the 13th.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Some good stuff in the works, i could have a new me in process. wish me luck. energy to you during your move.

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
As columbus day we celebrate discovering our new world, my wish for you is that starting today, you will begin to discover your new you.

God bless.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
as they say in an old song: "the world is full of kings and queens who steal our hearts and steal our dreams, life can be heaven and hell."

Kiss, new news is i am going to inhouse rehab for one week or more come monday.

Hug be groovy sweet lady and thank you for the gift of beauty.

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
your wish is my command

It's crazy about food labels. And eye opening. Just be careful of the suggested serving size, b/c that's sometimes where the culprit lies.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Thank you Darlin Gina, and really on the capt? i will have to remember that for treat time!!! and you do lift my spirits by caring, and well you can always share and let perv more of yer luscious pics. *wink

huggles affection and lust

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
sounds like a lot of changes in a short amount of time...progress!!!

We went grocery shopping yesterday and guess what I found out? Cap'n Crunch peanut butter cereal has LESS carbs and LESS sugars than Raisin Bran Crunch does!

Does this make sense????

keep doing what you're doing, sounds like it's working for you, and don't give up. If I could, I'd come there and lift your spirits. But know that you are cared about and thought about.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Well thanks for askin!!!

I am working hard everyday, fighting depression at times along the way, is as if i have been in prison close to a year now being trapped in house and friends always seem to have other places to be and go and not time to visit, has made me think long and hard maybe i was a crappy friend and don't deserve visits.

But good stuff is I am still not smokin though everyone in house still does, makes it hard when i want to put something in mouth that aint food but i am not giving into food or to cigs.

I am still pretty much off pops, have only had 3 in last 3 months. food intake is still being moderate watching carbs not cals so much at least when we got money to buy proteins but there are times gotta go cheap and eat the carbs but not the amounts i used to, still haven't given into craving of a big bag of chips and onion dip.

I have a new physical therapist and he is working my ass hard but good, i believe will make better progress with him then last one. he is not afraid to make me sweat. did a full 30min work out today with no breaks consisted of standing, ups and downs, then arms and leg workouts, by time he is done my body feels like putty.

last week i stood for a full 6mins but last 1min 30 was pain then almost blacked out but i am working on getting stronger and more stam each and everyday, well almost didn't this weekend we had the house of the flu going on, i was weak and feverish and lets be honest if i tried to lift weight i think i would have dropped them on face.

oh on that i moved from 1.5lb weights to 5lbers and wow can i feel diff. may not seem lot to some but you do 30 reps of up to 8 diff arms movements lets feel the burn.

Well i am workin hard and will be walkin not as soon or fast as i wont but i am not gonna give up.

thanks for reading and for asking Gina. yer awesome inside an out

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Frog...how about an update on your progress and your life?

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Thankie Gina darlin, i so enjoy lookin at your pics and often reading your words. i personally would hope you can be honest with people you play with.

hope your well cuz i know you sexy.

Huggles

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: Hello from the MIA Frogg