Hello from the MIA Frogg : Swingers Discussion 138825
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Hello from the MIA Frogg
TOPIC: Hello from the MIA Frogg
Created by: FrognLisa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all, some of you know of me and others don’t, I figured I would give ya all an update on me and why we disappeard. I have AVN of my hips and always had problems walkin but Dec 07 after 3 days of the flu i ended up in the hospital with cellulites which turned into lymphadema.

in the last year i have lost the ability to walk due to weight, lymphadema and AVN. I have battle depression and major anxiety and self loathing. I totally gave up last nov and now battling extra hard to live again. In may i made a choice to change my life because i want to live again, and be the partner my wife and love deserves and that i deserve. 5 weeks later I quit smoking i am was up to 2-3 packs a day and now smoke free. I am exercising in my chair doing arms calisthenics and stomach crunches. I was unable to walk 10feet without sitting down and resting for 10mins. And could not stand longer then 15 seconds. I finally got disability and now working hard every day to regain everything I lost walking and stamina. I can now walk 50-60 feet again and have pushing it am able to stand 4mins and 30 seconds. I am losing weight and getting healthy so if anyone who knew me or wants to know me I am on yahoo as the_love_frog and respond to all. Anyone else having health issues I wish you healing and good thoughts. Thanks for reading. We have missed parties and friends and hope to be back fairly soon, as I try to push self harder every week.

Peace Sex and Granola all!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Raven...trying to find you and having a hard time...please feel free to get in touch. We LOVE Texas, so far so good!

We are finally here and settled in.

Hugs to all who followed our travels..hahah.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Gina, Thank you sweetie!

I use Capasin HP a few times a week. It tends to reactivate when wet so I don't have to use it every day. It gets intensely HOT! I also have a knee bandage that is made to hold a hot/cold pack inside. It also helps.

I was told after my last knee surgery in 2003 that I needed my knee replaced, but my insurance said I was too young and declined the procedure. I have a different insurance these days thankfully. I no longer have any cartilage left in my knee, along with arthritis under the knee cap. I've taken the cortisone shots and drugs to the point they no longer help, so a total knee replacement is my last resort. I'm worried about having the surgery since I have Intermittent Claudication, and there is a high risk of blood clots with the surgery.

Being on my knees is one of my favorite positions. *mischievous grins*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I know all about knee pain, honey. Icy Hot helps a LITTLE bit, maybe just gets your mind thinking about pain differently, but wishing you well on the surgery.

Meanwhile, stay off those knees! hehe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Thanks Gina and Frog,

I wish I could say that I was pain free for the Holidays, but I guess it wasn't in the stars for this Thanksgiving. I'm grinding bone on painful bone unfortunately. Even pain meds had little effect even though I doubled the dose a few times. I can't find a position that doesn't hurt so I'm tossing, turning, and praying for a few minutes of pain relief. William was a doll to assist me hand and foot. I don't know what I'd do without him.

I hope nadda gets in the way for my knee surgery in January.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Keep up posted, Raven. Hugs to you and your knee.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
gonna need to do better frogg lickin if and when we meet. *wink i had good day, be careful and know people care.

huggles

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Frog licks? I remember a few "frog" licks. Hehehe!

I have a huge bottle of Advil, and a supply of pain meds which I take when really needed. I plan to enjoy Thanksgiving as pain free as possible. I'm in charge of the turkey, dressing, and bread. William is making everything else from scratch, including a pumpkin cheesecake. Yummmm! We made a batch of Loki for toasting last week ( : As long as I stay off my feet it will be a great day!

I hope your day is filled with love and family. Hugs and licks back sugar! Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I am sending good energy to you sweet Raven and hope you are doing well and pain minimal. *frogg licks

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
Hugs to you Frog. I'm proud of you for staying on track and working so hard to get better. I've put off my total knee replacement surgery till after the holidays. Fun! Fun! Fun!

Hope everyone has an excellent Friday the 13th.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Well I hope it goes as smooth and beautiful as you are.

Hug and good stuff on it way to you.

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Hello from the MIA Frogg