Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › B.B.W. › Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy_Thoughts,_BBW_version
« Prev  1 ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ... 203  Next »
221 to 230 of 2022
User Details are only visible to members.
KD I am glad that you can get an appt with an onco. The way my insurance works , you have to see this one, that one, get a referral and then approval by the ins company itself.

My fingers are crossed for you :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I am very sorry that you have need of an oncologist. However, my oncologist is the greatest and I owe him my life. Keep on smiling, pretty lady.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
My Dr FINALLY called me! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT wtf was it like a week?? He read the report and decided that I need to see a surgeon to have her read the report and see if I need another exam. So... here I go again, calling yet another Dr for another appointment, taking off work again ( oh between me and my kids this year HR hates seeing me come in the door) Thank God my husband has been hospital free this year. My accrued sick days are dwindling down.

I am hoping that the surgeon will just look at the ultrasounds and other tests instead of me coming in. If I have to come in, l am keeping my fingers crossed that she is cute :) Hey, I have to get some fun out of this garbage ..right?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I don't feel any better when I use it (the next day) ....so I sort of just 'look' at it and sigh .... "

If it is not helping you need to contact your pulmonologist and have them change the pressure settings. Sleep apnea can be very dangerous and there is no use in you paying coinsurances for a CPAP that does no good :0). I would contact your dr...or take the machine to your next follow up so he/she can change the settings on it.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Oh good I thought you meant they could hear. That would have been too creepy.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
LOL no She...all CPAP machines made after 2008 are required to be able to download useage. There are different ways to do this, basically an sd card usually. It records when you turn the machine on, the pressure settings, and how long before you turn it off. A smart person would simply turn it on and set it on the bedside table all night.......

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
OMG U want to hear a good one? When the male nurse was hooking the test unit up at the sleep senter he used the nasel one to start with. As he was putting the nasel peice on I grabed the hose to it and asked where were the women I had to try out my new trunk to see if it could sniff out pussy as good as my old one. I thought the guy was going to piss his self he laughed so hard.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Wait.... they can hear you????

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
yes ma'm, its called data download to show proper machine useage. Medicare also requires that we have this on hand...and if a client does not use it 70% of the time we have to pick the equipment up :0).

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Mr. NC hahahaha yeah, you will do good with it. Jay hates his CPAP...and its hard keeping the boys away from it, it looks so interesting to them. Our 10 year old is like friggin Benjamin Franklin, he loves taking shit apart to put it back together again. He will make a good engineer.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ... 203  Next »
221 to 230 of 2022
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.