Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
Start   2011 to 2020 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yall have fun, I gotta run. My happy thought.... I have a hair appt this afternoon. Gotta do something to get this mess under control again. LOL!

See ya laters...........

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I bet your area is a trip to live in. LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
And believe it or not, 2, I voted for him! lol He's a nice guy. I shared a cup of coffee with him in Montpelier about 2 months before the November elections (unplanned, and yes, I invited myself to join him). He's actually very nice, and has a super head on his shoulders. Just be glad you weren't dressed as S&M Barbie, although the Day to Night Barbie look was fantastic! lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
New, so that means he is there to stay for a spell? Nice he dropped in... I am sure no mater what you would have been wearing, you would always be a knock out!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
LOL@Ms2

Bring those cookies here and I would have to bet they would not survive very long. LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I am happy for both you two, Fun and Susan.

I spent my weekend out of town watching my son's tennis tournaments. We had a great time! He has another one tomorrow in another city. Can't wait till they are over though. LoL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Mrs Fun, isn't it great to click with a couple? When it happens with us, we're always thrilled, because we've met a lot of folks that just weren't *right* if you know what I mean.

And if the dealer asks for child support, I'll just threaten not to sign the papers, lol. That oughta take care of it! I'm doing a countdown now to when I can actually take it home!

And my happy thought for today is that the weather up here has been beautiful the entire weekend (although rain is forecast). How about the rest of the country? Are you folks getting great weather? S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I got to drive the new car on Friday, and take the owner's manual home (because while I'm not technology-challenged, some of the technology on this particular vehicle is brand new to Land Rover, in fact brand new to the US market)! I was pleased and the dealer gave me "visitation rights" until all of the accessories are installed (don't ask why things like the luggage rack and rear light guards aren't installed at the factory!).

And my second happy thought is about to go into another thread here - but we had a great time at Mr and Mrs 2's party! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I know it says 65 miles, but it is 92 miles to get to the mall there. How close are you to there? Hint! Hint!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Congrats on the new car Susan. I bet you are grinning from ear to ear.

I tend to be attracted to shaved heads or hair cut really short. I love the way it feels when I am stroking it. *WEG*

Winks at Fun!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
Start   2011 to 2020 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version