Happy Thoughts, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 7582010201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am very, very happy to hear that you are finding peace. You and I have similar demons. And they are very hard to overcome. I still fight with mine, and I think to some degree I always will. I do not know that I will ever be completely at peace in this life, but it is something I accept. We simply have to do the best we can to find happiness in whatever state we are in. I am very glad to hear that you are coming through.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Thank you. Love is certainly a learning process, and what we learn in love is about ourselves. Dan was 41 when we married, had never been married, no kids, and had been all around the world, several times over, with a big variety of women in his life. BUT, he chose me. And I remember early in our marriage, asking one of his friends, why me? He said, "Gina. It's not that you deserve or don't deserve him, it's that he CHOSE to be with you, just as you chose to be with him. He's an intelligent guy, and you are the one who he chose to marry. Instead of asking why me, you could be asking, why NOT me?" Of course, that "why NOT me" can apply to anything where we question "why me?"

Happy Thoughts: we have our "mojo" back. Was wonderfully fucked last night and again this morning. I'm kind of sore! I think our days of mourning our moms and friends who've passed the past couple of years is now lightening up a bit. While we will always miss our loved ones, it was putting a little barrier between us, we were in emotional pain and didn't always realize it. We talked about it a while back, and both realized that's what we were doing with our grief. So, we both reached towards each other instead of away from each other, and recently I felt a very palpable lifting of the burdens I place upon my own shoulders (I tend to take on everyone's problems and try to bear them), not sure why or how, but it was nice. Spending time together helps everything. looking foward to fun things, happy things, events, outings, vacations...(we didn't get a vacation last year, all our trips ended up to be for funerals and family matters...agh)...all that helps just bring a beautiful balance to life.

Sorry so lengthy, but it's nice to be back on track, and our "normal" selves. We all sort of protect our hearts sometimes, even when it's sort of silly to do so.

My heart mind and body are his, and his are mine...we enjoy sharing our bodies with others (and okay, our minds too sometimes...ha), but our hearts belong only to each other.

I guess that's more than one happy thought. :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Gina G. He is all you described him to be and more. However, I am with KD on this one baby. NOONE is more than you deserve, my love. You have been there with me through more things than I will tell other people. You actually know me...you do not THINK you know me like some on here do. You are quite a gem my dear.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Mr comes home tomorrow! He is such a quiet hero type of guy. A friend was supposed to do this trip, but had some personal issues he had to deal with, and asked Dan to take his place. My husband didn't think twice, even though it's an inconvenience to him and he will have to catch up on other work when he gets back.

He's not always the most passionate or vocal man in the world, and sometimes he can be stubborn, but he is a good man, a great husband and loves me more than I deserve.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Bring me some please :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
lol. this is a bluebonnet Ms. She

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
They were abundant about a month ago. My son, who moved here recently, said, why are all these people all over all the hills along the side of the roads here? Taking pics of the bluebonnets.

They're gorgeous. Love them. Spent some time one afternoon taking pics of just the bluebonnets (tried a few self portraits w/ my phone, ew, not so good), and then went back to the very same hill the next day w/ Mrs. SA. She looks stunning in the pics I took of her.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I am still looking for bluebells

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
awesome G! I say every spring that I am going to....then ahhhhhh theres always next year LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
finally planted some flowers today! I'm behind by Texas standards

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version