Happy Thoughts, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 75820102002
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
Start   2002 to 2011 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oooh believe me, I think we are all going to need that hottub for sore muscles while you are here!!!!!!! Between apt hunting & everything else *wink* WE had a great time with you this weekend!!!!! & really looking forward to you staying with us!!!!

texas_swing65

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(40 posts)
HTOTD: We had another great party this past weekend and I met several sexy forum members. Yummie! We had the most wicked fun! Our next party is tentatively scheduled for May 12th. I'm waiting for final plans to be disclosed this week on that. I just may have two dates to that party if they decide on that weekend. *giggles*

Sorry, I have been so busy lately and haven't had a lot of free time to log in as much. I was looking at my calendar and damn is it gonna be full this summer with all the events planned, and getting ready for my big move back to the city. I seriously will not have enough time to do everything I have been invited to do. POO! Anyone have a magic genie who can add in a dozen more weekends this summer? I am planning a trip to Dallas-Ft. Worth in 2 weeks to start my apt hunting quest. Course, that could change if a certain PA sweetheart makes it here that weekend instead. Winks! Thanks Linda and Pete for giving me a place to stay as needed in DFW while I search for my future home. I will need a lot of time in your hot tub if yall wear me out like you did this past weekend. *mischievous grin* My muscles may never recover. *smiles*

I am here in spirit if you don't see me as often right now. This weekend will prob be one of my last quiet ones and I am not sure it will stay that way if I can help it. *WEG* You know me, this pervette has something deliciously sinful shaping up in my very imaginative head. *blushes*

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Maybe this is a good time to post something I found interesting about my husband:

Been told by his friends (and himself as well) that he was at a strip club gettting a lap dance by one gal and she yelled over at his buddy, "Hey, you wanna do something about your friend here? He's asleep!" and he was! That's how bored he was. He's been there, done that, all over the world and what does he prefer? Real women, real adventures, bigger curvy fun sexy women like those who post here...he doesn't fall asleep with us! hehehehe!

Went to my first strip club with him a year ago and it was fun. The girls really play up to women, and it got a lot of attention. beautiful women there, and I didn't feel intimidated, I felt validated.

Welcome, FunTx, finally found someone yakkier than me!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Geesh, some people have all of the fun LOL. Lucky ducky :0) Shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Fun,

You are on a roll with the virgins...... LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Definitely welcum!

We love new forum posters! You need to have the profile changed so that all the single ladies know you are available sweetie. Wink! Wink!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
hello all is the bhm here and iam just now finding all this stuff,lol,i know my profile say i have an lady we are now spit up,so i hope ya don't mind an singel man chatting with ya.

Wilson OK
Username hidden
(1 post)
My HT:

I actually slept a good 5 hours w/o interruption last night. YaaY! It's about time cause I haven't hardly slept in almost two weeks. It's amazing what a full day/night of great sex can do for ya! LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
LoL! That's my line Ms2 and your an inch shorter than me. Guess that means I am TALLER. That doesn't happen very often. LoL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Yall have fun, I gotta run. My happy thought.... I have a hair appt this afternoon. Gotta do something to get this mess under control again. LOL!

See ya laters...........

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
Start   2002 to 2011 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version