Happy Thoughts, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 75820102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I told you in the other thread, you look AWESOME! Well... you have always been an incredible, classy, ass kicking lady.... but you know what I mean, you look GREAT Gina Gemini!!!!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I fit in the dress Mr.Sexus bought me when we got engaged! Summer 2003! I've only worn it twice, so I'm very happy about this. It's a beautiful sleeveless dress, pretty material, black with assymetrical tiny flowers. I'll taka a pic when I wear it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I did love seeing how excited she was Scott. M is awesome and can't wait to see what she thinks about the other goodies I brought her!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3132 posts)
Lady, I meant to reply to your post earlier but didn't. She looked great in that leather corset. The best thing was that she knew how good it looked so she had a huge smile on her face. A smile on M's face isn't unusual, but it was even more than I'm used to on her. Good job.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(204 posts)
It's really fun to trade clothes with friends and find that sizes are really strange, because what might fit one of us poorly, may look amazing on someone else. Did that a few weeks ago, and again last night with a couple friends. We have very different body types, but we still could fit in and look good in each other's castoffs.

I highly recommend doing this with a group of giggling girlfriends. And of course the guys enjoyed our modeling too.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I love making my friends happy.

I took several corsets and other sexy club outfits that had gotten too big for me to a friend. I strapped her into this beautiful leather corset and she looked amazing. She said it was the sexiest she had felt in ages. She sure got a lot of attention in it.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3132 posts)
Your lips look amazing, I bet they feel even better. ;)

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
:)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I've got all the positivity you can handle. ;)

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1419 posts)
Thanks, Mr. Toledo. Encouragement and positive words are very motivating to me. I was never one of those people who were motivated by negativity in order to make healthier choices.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version