Happy Thoughts, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 75820101971
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
Start   1971 to 1980 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Congrats Ms2. Now that I know you have a few extra $$$ may I borrow 135.00? I'll pay it back "someday" ??? ROFL!

I need to start playing BINGO (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
And I felt guilty when you paid for lunch! That'll teach me! Very, very nice! Instead of Euro Cafe, I should be heading to bingo with you, lol.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Finally! A tankini bottom that doesn't make the fat roll over the surgical scare too pronounced and the underwire top lifts without digging into that little fat pocket that wants to sink below the armpit.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
School is officially out for the summer tomorrow. Friday I do not have to set my alarm unless I just want to. YaaY!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Congratulations Heather! That's wonderful!

J wasn't so much taken aback by the eyelashes and liner, as he was amused by it all. I thought they looked super, but then, a "painted lady" can be very attractive at times (especially when I'm not being charged by the hour, lol). S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
HTOTD-seeing Mrs 2inVT (and the rest of her dance troupe) last night at the Opera House in Vergennes. What a great old building, and what a marvelous backdrop for some very talented women. I was amazed at the differing styles of belly dancing and the costumes were to kill for! Congrats to Mrs 2 for a wonderful show! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Actually, I already did. He found me online last night cruising shoe site, and I believe he's given up, since he told me to go to the mall and "buy the blasted shoes already". lol I just love it when a good plan comes together! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Actually, the Shopping Police asked, as soon as I got home, what kind of shoes I'd purchased this time. My answer was, nope, I'm following your instructions. I'll make sure from now on that I do things in the proper order. I think he could tell by my tone of voice that I didn't necessarily agree with him, lol. He congratulated us for not buying shoes, which got him yet another lecture about how it is NOT a good thing when no shoes are bought! :-) S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
BiFYork, I watched the televised visit of the Queen - I don't think you could have gotten within a mile of her, lol.

My happy thought today is that we have wonderful weather up here, and my planting is about half done -no thanks to Mrs 2 with whom I visited yet another shoe store yesterday - oh, and we had lunch too! :-) I should be done planting by Tuesday (thank all of the Planting Gods everywhere), and our work should take a breather by then too! Woohoo, it will be nice to have a day off again! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Thank you guys! It is WONDERFUL to see what he can accomplish and the pride he carries inside is showing. Damn! There goes those watery eyes again... LoL!

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
Start   1971 to 1980 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version