Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
Start   1951 to 1960 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been dying to post that for months you just have no clue.

I will probably get my first spanking for it though. However I sometimes like spankings 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Well that sure starts my day off with a chuckle! LOL Being grounded by your husband thats funny shit!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I have a happy thought chuckle. It wasn't from this day but man it does make me smile often.

Awhile back I spent an hour on 2 different days listening to a gossip of all gossips I had ever had the disadvantage to listen too. However during that conversation she gossiped about people who's hubbies ground them from forums, one of which was herself. I just got such a laugh out of it. I have been avoiding mentioning the conversation at all. Even though its pretty sad how she gossiped about all her " friends". Alot of which I am sure those "friends" wouldn't want me to know that information. With "friends" like that who needs enemies.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
rainbow even

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
hahahahah That was hysterical and very much true.

Paint me a raibow !

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
What the heck, have another. :-) S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
OMFG, stop! It was all I could do to save yet another keyboard. Mrs 2 knows I already read this elsewhere the first time she wrote it, and had to clean up Pepsi for a day and a half! roflmao

Si, but no! You can't be right! That actually means that we can think for ourselves? We don't have to ask permission to like or dislike something? Wow, what a novel idea! :-) S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
The sample thread is extremely funny!

You did forget one character though FuckTard or FT who would have chimed in with "didn't HP once leave for Narina" while in another thread complains about this site. LOL

Very funny Mrs2, sad part is the truth in it!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Nice story.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
"I'm sure I couldn't care less. But considering that you were "intending" on veiling (and failing miserably on the veiling part) a comment towards Raven, it was out of line. S "

S, why on earth would you think my statements were about Raven? For heaven's sake. I don't know the woman or even have any cyber relationship with her. That was a rather unfortunate assumption in that perhaps you just jumped to some very wrong conclusions. I have no idea why you believe you have knowledge of my "intent". However, I would question why you would think my "sarcastic" remarks apply to her. Geeshus, I was talking about my former sister-in-law. Have a nice day.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203
Start   1951 to 1960 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version