Happy Thoughts, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 75820101931
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... More 
Start   1931 to 1940 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Colleen, thats my husbands favorite pic of me from our vacation. He says because I was having so much fun.

The one with the shark is very funny to both of us and the friends we went with. My 16 year old daughter was very concerned that I was going to be eaten by a shark while at the beach LOL. We took several pics with sharks, about sharks etc.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Why do some people have their panties in such a twist over this? What about all those comments regarding having a laugh at yourself?

The sample thread is hysterical funny. Any woman being grounded by their husband (to me) is funny! Gives an all new meaning to "who's your daddy."

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Hey I don't care what you say I still think its funny shit.

I read something posted in another thread and it made me think of the conversation..

I am guilty as charged Mrs Hunt. I sent you a letter that I still do not regret sending. I talked about a specific person. I am ashamed of that actually. I even told on myself for doing so.

Even the best of us sometimes get tired of the dirt and get ourselves alittle dirty. Nothing a good shower can't fix.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Mrs Hunt, that would have been easily rectified a long time ago, wouldn't it? Perhaps being a little less quick with the block button would have sufficed or perhaps unblocking me and writing might have done the trick too (I have never blocked you, until the Reciprocal Blocking was put into place by this site). I have NO regrets over anything I said to you in private, and in public I've already apologized. You're done? Good, because we've been done with you for a long, long time. If you recall, YOU wrote to me, playing nice a long time ago. When I tried to tell you what you were getting in the middle of, you frankly told me to fuck off.

But the next time you out your hubby with a public pic, or call someone else names, or knock someone's body type, or lifestyle for that matter, think about where you got your information, and just how accurate it might or might not be. Think about whether that information was given to you for GOOD or BAD. Do that and think about this - talking to someone directly is THE ONLY way to go, IMHO. Now go play with the collective. S

PS - sorry, saw a typo and grammatical error, so deleted and reposted. 10 lashes with a wet dildo for me, lol.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Please do, and since this IS the Happy Thoughts thread:

We had our meeting with the people looking to buy J's business. Its a go, so to speak. They know the amount he'll accept, and the final decision is being worked on (but everything is positive, so we aren't really worrying about that). One good thing is that I won't have to accept their job offer, instead we will work as consultants for about 18 months after the initial offer is made and until the transfer is completed. The other good thing about this is that it looks really good for getting what J laid out to them as far as $$ go! So my Happy Thought of the Day is that, providing all goes smoothly, we'll be retired in about two years! Yea! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Thrills, did you download that ring tone on line. Tell! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Hunt, months ago, I apologized to everyone I'd offended. You and that gossiper kept on going, just like the Energizer Fucking Rabbits. So, yes please DO leave this pudge fest alone (and if that's the worst you can come up with, you'd better think harder). I never had a problem with you, about you, or anywhere else with you, until you came marching into a thread to call me an ass (and worse) months ago. So frankly, you can take your holier than thou attitude and shove it.

Karma IS a bitch - mine's been good ever since my eyes were opened to a malicious, gossiping woman who told me things about all of your friends that would make your hair curl. Better watch your back, I'm sure you are on the list. Either that, or you should discuss it with one of us privately, rather than once again airing your dirty laundry in a public forum. Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
As long as he whispers those sweet Brit nothings in my ear .. He can have anything he wants!

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
To hell with that Perm. Make her ask to be sent to YOUR room! That would be far more fun. I'm sorry, my stomach hurts from laughing at the "Grounding". I can't help it. J is howling with laughter too! He says to tell both Toyz and Perm, when we head over to PA, they can "ground" him all they want (but maybe he meant grind, he's laughing too hard to understand). lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Does your husband allow you to cum or are you grounded?

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... More 
Start   1931 to 1940 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version