Happy Thoughts, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 75820101911
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... More 
Start   1911 to 1920 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Make mine HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hey now...TX isn't the only place good wings are made. James and I from time to time have lifestyle friendly wing frys. Have always had a great time~! Mild, medium or hot~!....lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Your on!!!!

Something tells me this would be a sizzlin win-win cook off (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Heather,

Mmmmmmmmmm! Got cha on your knees huh? Hehehe!

It would be my pleasure honey! We will have to make some when I come down for us to enjoy. I have no idea what I did different from the ones Cyn and I made, but DAMN! They were most excellent! Maybe it was the oven temperature cause everything else was identical.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
HTOTD:

Forum friends (: Thank you PAtogether and Scotty for just being you!

Too bad yall can't sample my hot wings. Cyndi gave me her secret hot wing sauce recipe and they are sure making my home smell yummie! Mmmmmm!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Linda and Pete,

Thank you so much for all your help and support. You welcomed me into your home and hearts with open arms. I was soooo stressed when I arrived, and soooo relaxed when I left. I am blessed you have friends like you. Can't wait to spend many more hours in your hot tub. Be back soon!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
OK, the 22nd it is! I'll remove some items from my schedule that day and meet you! I love picking out tacky shit! lol And I didn't notice the "beige" twice, I only noticed that I like that camper outfit!

Yeah, I was so glad to see the truck finally pull in today. I got royally fed up with them when I "discovered" that the island had been in their warehouse a week before they called me. Never again. Next time we need to add cabinets, we're ripping them all out and finding another manufacturer! (only joking, in case J reads this, lol). S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Now that you mention palm trees, I just saw something that would be perfect, and you'd NEVER think of buying it yourself! When you head up here, let me know, I'll be happy to shop with you!

HTOTD - the island arrived, finally! Of course, its in seven crates and has to wait for the floor, but its here, and I don't have to deal with those idiots at the cabinet place again! lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Tomorrow, Mrs 2, you should do Out To Camp Barbie, lol. Have fun this weekend! S&J

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I look forward to it Raven, if yer bored have them drive ya over here <G> *licks*

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... More 
Start   1911 to 1920 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version