Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well this is true BUT my family likes to eat, have a roof over their head and go to any Dr without worrying. I retire in under 7 years. There is no way I am going to mess that up for my family. We have so many plans in the making for when I retire. My husband and older kids are going to be helping out with the younger one. In that respect I have been blessed.

Jobs are not easy to come by as they use to be. It is stressful for sure.. I feel like a bad mother when I can not be with her all of the time when she needs me.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have always felt even in these tough times, that FAMILY and SELF come before any job. A job can be replaced family and self can't.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
There are only so many days I can take off from work before they start bitching."

OMG, can I relate to this girlie. I felt absolutely horrible...having our daughter at the doctor and I was in Austin....because I had already missed a day and feared getting into trouble. When you feel like you have to make a decision, your personal life vs. your work because they get mad at you when you are gone....you get very frustrated.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I have had some other things come up these past couple of weeks so it went on the back burner. Yeah I know I am stupid. I NEED to make an appt with the surgeon to look over my test results. There are only so many days I can take off from work before they start bitching. It is hard to leave work and get coverage this time of year. Once it gets warm, everyone takes off.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
my happy thought for today is I am alive, working to health and walking again, i have a sharp mind, and am honorable, I also saved my nurse aide life yesterday when he had what looked like a heart attack in middle of takin care of me.

he is safe and in hospital, recovering. i was able to gimp my fat crippled ass over him without stepping on him and get to my phone to call 911... side bummer, popped my hip out doing it but he is safe and healing,

Wolfie formerly frogg

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
NC, it takes a while to get used to, but don't give up. Mr. would pull his off in the middle of the night (again, glad HE didn't mistake it for something else), or wake up and pull it off. Just keep it up and it will feel more comfortable in time.

Happy thought is spending some really great time with my older son today. He's very quiet, except with me, and we have some great laughs and deep conversations. love it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I am very glad you are set up with your CPAP Mr. NC. Don't forget, it does not help you unless you use it!!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Well I picked up my CPAP today. I hope it does what it is supposed to. I have to get use to having a damn elephant trunk hangin off my face at night now. Sure hope the wife doesn't mistake it for something else and tries riding my face lmao.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
I thought of you yesterday G. I am very proud of you, you are a strong lady.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Very nice, peaceful, relaxing Mother's Day today. Talked with long distance son and he said some really nice things for me to hear, local son made dinner for me and also went with Mr and me to see The Avengers (my choice). Got some cute, meaningful presents. Life is sweetness.

First year without a mom to send flowers to. I didn't cry today though. :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version