Happy Thoughts, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 75820101882
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... More 
Start   1882 to 1891 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Congrats Doll!!!

Hutchins TX
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I just got the call.....

I have a new address! HELLO DFW!! Ready or not, here I come! Yippee!!!!!!! Damn! I have a MILLION things to do starting Monday! Tomorrow, I get to start by turning in my 30 day notice and the rest can wait till I get back from our Wench's pleasures and Pirate's treasures party.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
lol at Gina. I'd never looked at it quite like that. Yes, I should be thankful that I can remember it! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I like my age...we had the best music, shows, etc. How fun to remember it too, amazingly!!!

I guess that would be my Happy Thought...that I can remember it. hehehehe.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
LMAO Candygram! to funny!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
OMFG, that went through my mind a month or so ago when Mrs Toyz first posted that pic. However, thinking that I was the one who would be dating myself, I didn't mentioned it. Every single time I see a shark, I think of "candygram". rofl S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Good luck, as always, raven!

Jawz...

Am I the only one old on here or warped enough to hear Chevy Chase as the Shark on SNL saying "Candygram" to Larraine Newman???

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Good for you Raven! Glad to hear you'll be able to be all settled in by the time your son's school starts. Hope he likes your first choice (fingers crossed). S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I may have found my new digs. Taking my son there tomorrow to see what he thinks since this affects both of us. I also have two other locations in mind if he doesn't like the first one. I'll be able to get re-settled before school starts again (:

Thanks Silver Minx for making me feel so pampered and welcumed while I continue my search. Rhonda and Ruel (winks at all the Minxers), you're the best!

Mmmmmmmmm! Hot tub is calling my name..... Gonna go relax in style (:

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
When I see that pic Toyz I want to yell run SHARK!! lol

Speaking about the music from shows... Tues? Wed? The kids and I went to to beach on the way home I blew a tire. I pull over and a truck pulls over to help me. As I walk over to the guy, I start hearing the Forensic files music in my head lol Here this poor guy is here to help us and Im trying to remember every detail of him so after he kills us I can identify him lol Needless to say he was a savior and a gentleman. We were so grateful he helped us and WE LIVED LOL ALso made me think.. maybe I DO watch too many police shows lol

joan**

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... More 
Start   1882 to 1891 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version