Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Happy Thoughts, BBW version
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 2022   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i would actually love that.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Mr NC has a great idea there!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
why don't all 3 of U get together get a grant from the government and open a butigue ( dont as me how it is spelt) and make all BBW's happy and sexy

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
yes......and jeans. Why are jeans made over size 8 designed for women who must be 6'3" in bare feet?!? LOL.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Shelly that would be wonderful. While you are at it, can you PLEASE open a shoe shop for us gals with larger feet.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Shell, if I wore swimsuits I'd appreciate that! Usually when we go off on vacations by ourselves, it's to a nudist or nudist/lifestyle resort. When swimming, nothing beats doing it naked! And most pure nudists don't care at all what your body looks like.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
you know, I have thought of something interesting. In bikini shopping I noticed 2 things. All bikinis size 16 and over look usually a few things. They either 1. Look more like a mumu vs a swim suit, 2. Are only basically black in color...OR a flower explosion. They are not designed to make a woman feel beautiful and sexual like smaller swim suits, they are designed to make women look like a big flower exploded. I would like to design them to make women with curves feel like beautiful women with curves.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
So proud of you G, and happy that you got to get away and relax....and do a wonderful thing.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Moms, don't feel guilty for the decisions you make..you make them in the best interest of your families, usually putting yourself last. I know that's how it is for most moms, whether they work outside the home or not. Be the best mom you can be and try not to be so hard on yourselves. Life is hard enough sometimes.

Happy Thought: we had a wonderful trip to South Dakota. What a beautiful, breathtaking state! Supported Mrs. SA in her MS Walk, got to view Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devil's Tower, and spent a day in Deadwood. Made some new friends that we consider family now. It was one of our best trips ever. Time with friends, but also time spent with each other (Dan and me I mean) exploring together. It seems to renew my love for him to share things like this.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I feel like a bad mother when I can not be with her all of the time when she needs me."

Ugh. I know exactly how you feel. And like you said...as much as I would like to work part time or not work at all, the fact is I earn almost half of our family finances. We probably could make it on Jay's income alone. But I'll be honest, I like having disposable income. I like being able to take the kids places and such, giving them a life our parents were unable to give us. Without my job our entire income would go to paying bills...or we would have to live with my parents. And before that would happen I'd rip my toenails out with pliers LOL

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 2022   End
TOPIC: Happy Thoughts, BBW version